Checklist: Collaborative Intelligence in the Contact Center
4 Ways to Strike a Balance
Between Artificial and
Today’s most successful brands blend Artificial Intelligence (AI) automation with human intelligence to augment their customer and employee experience strategies in the contact center. In this Collaborative Intelligence in the Contact Center checklist, we explore four steps you can implement now to drive the greatest outcomes and deliver exceptional CX.
Humans and AI bots are just better together
Traditional contact centers are upgrading, and many leaders fear that this means the replacement of human associates.While some tasks are perfect for automation – think about those mundane, repetitive, low-value actions – the truth is, AI simply cannot replicate the “human touch.” Understanding the strengths of each kind of intelligence, and using them cooperatively to deliver exceptional employee and customer experiences is a pivotal competitive differentiator for brands. Download our Collaborative Intelligence Strategy Guide to learn ways to:
- SUPERCHARGE associates with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- REVOLUTIONIZE employee learning with AI-powered "customers"
- EMPOWER associates with AI-driven advice and knowledge bases
- CULTIVATE smarter, more conversational chatbots
Automation can positively impact your
contact center KPIs and associate training
By driving service costs
down with machine
learning and AI
Improvement in first call
resolution possible with
next-gen AI tools
Decrease in average
handle time possible
Reduction in onboarding
boost when you
We provide intelligent automation solutions that tie technology and thehuman touch together to create better CX everywhere, everytime
- Omnichannel Technology – Gain a full picture of a customer’s history with seamless and connected interactions
- Knowledge Management – Best-in-class technology and managed services ensure your knowledge management is optimized for automation
- AI-Simulated Training – Transform the entire employee development experience with voice-enabled bots that replicate customer interactions, and provide personalized feedback and coaching results for optimal performance results
- Robotic Process Automation – Fast, flexible, and scalable solution to streamline and automate high-volume, repetitive tasks
- Customer Assist – Provide 24/7 service to customers, automatically escalating to a human as needed
- Associate Assist – Empower your associates with the right information to resolve issues more effectively and consistently
- AI Analytics & Insights – Use machine learning technology to analyze customer interactions, define intent, and drive intelligent business decisions
Our Automation Ecosystem
We are a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 48,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can customer experience (CX) automation impact your employee experience(EX)?
Automation tools empower associates to do their jobs better and more efficiently. Improving your speed to proficiency can boost your Net Promoter Score 5-25%. Providing 48-67% chat and call deflection reduces the number of mundane tasks that detract from employee engagement. Automation-optimized work environments boost employees’ accountability, innovation, time to effectiveness (25% reduction in onboarding), and ability to bring in higher revenues.
Why do I need to give you my information?
Your personal information is safe with us. In exchange for this information, you will receive personalized browsing on ttec.com and more helpful information and other marketing content that may be of value to your research objectives.
What are some use cases for symbiotic automation?
Next-gen automation enables the digital experience (DX) that powers Human/Bot partnerships for employee experience (EX) and customer experience (CX). AI-simulated training for associates, real time support for associates while interacting with customers, knowledge management, deflection of lower priority contacts, and omnichannel communications are just some possibilities. At TTEC, we sum these up as EXDX=CX.
How can TTEC move my automation goals forward?
TTEC has many solutions that enable cost effective 24/7 service availability across channels while providing consistent, compliant responses to all customer queries. You can also schedule a 1:1 consult to discuss your company’s specific needs.