STRATEGY GUIDE | 10-MIN READ
Healthcare CX Trends:The 2022 Edition
10 predictions driving future customer experience success
Leading healthcare companies are doubling down on innovations and insights to drive both resilience and growth. If last year was a time for reflection and last-minute solutions, now is the time to act with purpose. In this strategy guide are member, patient, and employee trends and tips to help companies rethink, reshape, and redefine how they do business. Make 2022 the year of transformative member and patient experience outcomes.
Deliver differentiated value and create loyal customers
Take advantage of the 2022 CX trends to provide an experience and value to members and patients that they can’t get anywhere else. Read this strategy guide for:
- Predictions on how CX will differentiate leading healthcare organizations
- Which capabilities healthcare companies should prioritize for superior member and patient experiences
- How to increase employee engagement, efficiency, and productivity without spending more
- Strategies for humanizing the digital employee and member/patient experience
- Case studies of companies that scaled their workforce and reduced attrition with innovation
We are customer experience and
digital transformation experts
TTEC has been delivering incredible customer experiences for 40 years by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact center landscape. Here are more customer service trends and best practices guides to help your healthcare organization in its CX and digital transformation.
- Top Automation and AI Customer Service Trends for 2022 : Discover the customer experience technology trend shaping amazing experiences for customers and employees.
- CXaaS: Winning in the Experience Economy: Read this special report to learn why CXaaS is THE way forward for businesses, with tips on how to get started on your CXaaS journey.
- The new look of sales: Virtual connections, real relationships: Learn 6 leading sales technologies that support the transition to digital-first relationships, along with how to leverage human expertise and empathy to realize technology’s potential to drive sales.
Our award-winning approach to customer experience and digital transformation
delivers business results
We are a leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design,implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our 50,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.