CX Strategy Guide | 7-min read
Customer ExperienceTrends for 2021
Best practices for navigating the new customer and employee landscape
These are consequential times as business leaders look to position their companies to not only survive but thrive in a rapidly evolving market. Understanding the customer is more important than ever. Businesses have an opportunity—and a challenge—to adapt to an increasingly digitized world and ensure that their customer relationships outlast the coronavirus pandemic. In 2021, get ready to hit the reset button on customer innovation and reshape the employee experience.
Learn the 2021 CX trends that will improve thecustomer experience and create loyal customers
Businesses must learn to adapt quickly and be open to new ways of supporting customers. Stay ahead of the competition by anticipating customer expectations to create the personalized experiences customers prefer.
Read this Strategy Guide for:
- The CX trends for 2021 that are reshaping the customer service landscape
- Strategies for humanizing the digital employee and customer experience
- Predictions on what will differentiate leading CX companies
- Key tips for better serving customers as expectations rise
- Simple ways to be future ready in 2021 and beyond
We are customer experience and
digital transformation experts
We've been delivering incredible customer experiences for 38 years by unifying our core capabilitiesof technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact center landscape. Here are more customer service trends and best practices guides to help your company in its CX and digital transformation.
- Contact Center Automation Tools and Trends: We explain the most important approach to successful contact center automation, outline the various types of contact center automation tools being implemented in contact centers, and discuss the benefits of an optimized balance between humans and AI in your CX automation approach.
- Voice of the Customer Strategy and Best Practices: Gain valuable insights about your products and services by implementing these five best practices for customer feedback. Also learn about common customer data myths that hinder voice of the customer program implementation.
- Five Steps to Customer-Centric Digital Transformation: Moving from a channel-centric to customer-centric operating model can feel like a mammoth undertaking. Don't worry! In this White Paper, we'll explain the five key steps to enable end-to-end digital transformation that improves customer satisfaction, reduces cost, and increases revenue.
- Guide to Effortless Omnichannel CX: This guide walks through 4 key strategies to hit the right notes for effortless omnichannel CX throughout the customer journey.
- Contact Center Digital Transformation Best Practices: Customer support is not the same as it once was. To keep up with customers’ growing expectations, it’s important for brands to re-imagine their service organizations – from a more customer centric points of view.
- Five Insights on the Future of Customer Experiences: We spoke to some of the most renowned CX experts for their insights, tips, and wisdom on how to reshape customer experiences to meet the intersection of technology and humanity.
- Top Customer Service AI and Automation Trends for 2021: As the nature of work changes, learn how to evolve human labor alongside digital transformation to improve customer care productivity and experience quality.
- Understanding the Customer Journey : When done well, using customer journey maps to guide CX transformation creates new customer value that can lead to sustained competitive advantage. Read this Strategy Guide to learn what drives customer engagement and to generate new ideas to improve the CX journey and make the right investments.
Our award-winning approach to customer experience and digital transformation delivers business results
We are a leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design,implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our 50,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.