Our Athens, Greece, location supports 26 languages and won Best Multi-Lingual Contact Centre for 2021 from the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA).
Consider our Athens, Greece location because it’s a large metropolis and central to economic, financial, industrial, political, and cultural life. It offers extremely low-cost options within a rebuilding economy, and is strategically-located in the educational and economic heart of Athens.
Ready to launch your career with TTEC?
We’re so proud of our team in Athens – finalists in the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA) for the following 3 awards:
- Most Effective Application of Technology (EX)
- Best Multilingual Customer Service
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year
The European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards evening will be taking place on Tuesday 21 November 2023.
At a Glance
- TTEC opened Athens office in 2019, with current location opening in 2023.
- Total Seats: 1000+
- Won Best Multi-Lingual Contact Centre for 2021 from the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA).
- Strong candidate pool with high level of education, and a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Strategic location and the economic and cultural heartbeat of Greece.
Athina 117 45,
Whether you like working with clients, customers, or in a business support role, we have a position you’ll rock.