Acquire and onboard new advertisers and optimize existing ones with the right people and technology
Ad sales are booming, which presents huge opportunities for brands to reach high-intent customers who are ready to buy. But converting shoppers into buyers can be tricky – it takes the right mix of data, technology, and expertise to deliver the personalized experiences customers expect.
Unsure how to attract, acquire, and onboard new advertisers while cultivating existing ones? Leave it to our ad sales experts. Let our blend of digital technology, skilled workforce, and pay-for performance basis options drive your ad sales revenue growth – so you can focus on your business’ core mission.
Optimize your digital ad sales with customized solutions that meet your business’ unique needs
A successful strategy is key to staying on top of the ad sales industry. Our flexible packages are designed to maximize customer experience for online advertisers and strike the perfect balance of human and digital interaction – through all stages of the journey.
Attract and acquire
- Create ideal customer personas through advanced analytics
- Develop and execute optimal media strategy
- Maximize conversions through multichannel outreach to potential advertisers
- Ensure new advertisers have the knowledge they need for success with our onboarding professionals
- Target “abandoned carts” through proactive outreach
- Prioritize highest-potential advertisers based on fit modeling
Consult and optimize
- Maximize advertising effectiveness, based on potential spend, by introducing account managers
- Increase ROI on marketing spend with trusted optimization advisors
Retention and winback
- Identify proactive outreach triggers through analytics
- Target realized and potential churn through outreach
- Create awareness of platform benefits to advertisers
Outcomes View all Case Studies→
Our solutions engage advertisers, deliver great experiences,
and drive revenue growth quickly
5 Proven B2B Sales Strategies
Complacency breeds failure. This adage is especially true today. Legacy sales practices are losing out to innovative initiatives that combine technology and human centricity. To stay ahead of competitors, it’s essential for sales leaders and marketers to constantly assess their acquisition, growth, and retention strategies and ensure they’re aligned with the expectations of today’s B2B buyer.