CX Best Practicesfor the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
In the rush to get the Coronavirus vaccine out, don’t forget the customer experience. The logistical challenges for pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations, and others in the healthcare ecosystem are immense. Customer experience (CX) best practices can be applied to alleviate stress on organizations responsible for the vaccine rollout. Read this strategy guide for patient-centric solutions to top challenges faced by those involved in vaccine development and distribution.
5 ways customer experience can solve top vaccine challenges
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout will be one of the largest public health initiatives in history. In the U.S. alone, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and other players are preparing to reach nearly 330 million people with the vaccine and related services in a matter of months. The logistical challenges are immense.
Read this Strategy Guide to learn how to:
- Build public trust
- Handle surging call volume
- Schedule millions of doses
- Enable proactive outreach
- Effectively manage data and security
TTEC supports vaccine distributionefforts with CXaaS
COVID-19 vaccine efforts require an efficient automated ordering, distribution, administration,and tracking program. TTEC can help you avoid overwhelming your contact centers with rapidly trained at-home associates enabled by our secure and tech-agnostic solutions. Solutions include:
- At-home operations: TTEC’s at-home operations platform powers 40k+ remote agents across the globe in completely secure work-from-home environments.
- Award-winning training:AI-powered learning solutions train agents 2-3x faster and keep their job skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Messaging platforms:: Reach patients and citizens via the platforms they prefer for outreach, scheduling, inquiry responses, critical follow-up. Plus, boost interactions by 4x with asynchronous messaging.
- Intelligent automation: Eliminate redundancies and deflect calls to intuitive self-service to increase efficiencies and drive down labor costs.
- Back-office support: Gain efficiencies with best-in-class management and optimization of processes with asynchronous back office support.