CX Strategy Guide | 10-min read
FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADERS
Banking experiencesget a work-from-home boost
Remote contact center work is now becoming a fact of life for banks, insurance, credit card, investment houses, and other financial firms. Home-based associates represent resiliency and the future of the financial services contact center. In this customer experience strategy guide learn how to make the most of an at-home model for your business.
Stretch your workforce to meetthe industry’s changing needs
- Learn how the financial services industry has been changed by COVID-19 and how it influences remote work.
- Understand the workforce management and productivity benefits of adding at-home.
- Learn how to solve the talent equation with work-from-home.
- Alleviate security concerns with technology and training.
- Discover how a flexible model impacts satisfaction and other member or patient experience areas.
Experience delivered with trust and empathy
During unprecedented challenges, count on TTEC to combines consulting, analytics, technology, andcare services that align with brand objectives and put customers at the center of every solution.
- Retail Banking: We can help you survive and thrive in this volatile environment with an integrated approach to transforming your bank’s customer experience.
- Retail Brokerage: We help clients identify prospects, nurture relationships and provide personalized, white glove support.
- Property & Casualty Insurance: Stand apart from the crowd and grow your business with a range of solutions designed specifically for property and casualty providers.
- Capital Markets: In an industry where market volatility has become the new norm, capital markets firms are faced with significant challenges.