CX Strategy Guide | 10-min read
7 Customer Experience Strategies for Contact Centers Post-Crisis
Leading companies are looking to claw back losses and revamp a focus on efficiency and cost-savings, along with better customer and employee experiences. In this strategy guide, learn the latest trends and best practices to build resilient, future-proof contact center operations now and in the future.
- Uncover 7 labor strategies that will future-proof your organization
- See how a mix of agents and technology can decrease costs and boost satisfaction
- Explore how to maximize a physical and remote hybrid model of work
- Learn how an organization built long-term resiliency with intelligent automation
Success begins at home
Our remote contact center associate solution merges the quality and security ofan on-site center with the cost structure and flexibility of a work from home model.
- Humanify@home: Our work-from-home approach helps you accommodate for major ramps, seasonality, and daily fluctuations. Scale up or down every time business needs change with our rapidly deployable, flexible workforce, and industry-leading training solutions.
- Bigger recruiting footprint, better customer experience: We combine the quality management and security of our brick-and-mortar operations with the flexibility and cost structure of a variable model, providing the experience and best practices of an industry leader at an affordable price.
- An integral part of the team: We treat our at-home associates as what they are: an integral and integrated part of our team. As employees, our work-from-home associates get the same benefits, training, and supervision as associates at our physical locations.