Marketers Solve Business Challenges as Data Scientists
DENVER, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In today's emerging culture of data-based decisions, there is a growing demand for data scientists. To confront these new expectations, marketers must learn to analyze, interpret, clean and understand customer insights.
Experienced data scientists use their analytical backgrounds to solve business challenges, while marketers are more accustomed to leading creative endeavors. However, organizations are now looking to consolidate these responsibilities by empowering their marketers with the knowledge they need to aid their analytical goals and reach targeted audiences.
This month, TeleTech's Dialogue e-newsletter takes a close look at how marketers can hone their data skills to create better engagements with customers and generate bottom line growth.
The November issue includes:
- A look at the four skills marketers must adopt to succeed as data scientists.
- Tips for transforming marketing data into actionable insights that benefit the entire organization.
- A story about how marketing analytics enabled a leading insurer to drive customer acquisition costs down by 60 percent.
- Insight into how customer analytics is helping marketers meet the unique needs and preferences of their customers.
- A look at six ways analytics can help create a superior customer experience across channels.
- An infographic that examines the resources and technologies that are helping marketers incorporate data into their customer analytics.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience solutions. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands. This holistic, multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's 42,000 employees speaking over 50 languages deliver results for Global 1000 clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.