What is Offshore Outsourcing?
Offshore Outsourcing is when an organization recruits a third party supplier to conduct operations from an outside country.
Additional Offshore Outsourcing Resources
- Outsourcing: Which Shore is right for you: There are many ways to outsource your customer operations and business activities. The hard part is deciding which contact center solution – offshore outsourcing, nearshore outsourcing, onshore outsourcing, at-home, or a combination of them all – is right for your products or services. In this Strategy Guide, learn the pros and cons of each outsourcing business model, and discover how each can help your business optimize front office and back office operations and provide amazing customer experiences.
- Offshoring, Onshoring, Nearshoring: So Many Shores, So Little Time: The growing remote work culture has business leaders looking for the best talent not only in their home country but across continents. That is where an offshore outsourcing company can help. In this blog post, we explore the many reasons companies offshore, such as lowering operational costs, lowering labor costs, and covering additional time zones.
- Land Ho! The Ins and Outs of Nearshoring Explained: Offshoring operations to other countries has long been considered a solution to high costs and an opportunity to free up internal resources. But before moving business processes to a distant location, companies may want to consider a closer option: nearshoring. While offshoring continues to be a cost-effective way for many companies to increase output, certain circumstances could make nearshore outsourcing the better option. In this blog post explore those reasons and learn how to reap the benefits of nearshoring.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Deliver exceptional customer experiences and improve KPIs with our award-winning contact center and call center outsourcing solutions. Outsourcing customer care, technical support, and information technology is a cost effective way for brands to improve CX, accelerate digital transformation, and build operational efficiencies. Some of the most common reasons brands choose to outsource customer operations include to reduce costs, gain access to CX tools and technologies, free up internal resources to focus on core business needs, and improve customer experiences with the help of customer management experts.
- 3 ways to balance wages and costs in the contact center: How can firms that operate on razor-thin margins balance wages and costs? One strategy is to optimize your geographic footprint by placing jobs in the most cost-efficient locations around the world, based on skill or language required. In this article, learn how offshore outsourcing solutions can provide untapped opportunities to incorporate global support, lower labor costs, and achieve cost savings.
- Improve customer service and accelerate your brands digital transformation: When you hear the terms "business process outsourcing" or "BPO" what's the first thing that comes to mind? Maybe operational efficiency? Or cost-savings? However, the business world is changing, and with it, the old ways of business operations just don’t work anymore. As a result of this shift, the way that brands view their relationships with customer care outsourcing partners is also changing. Gone are the days when it was sufficient to just answer an incoming customer call, as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible. Now, in order to keep customers loyal, innovative companies are looking to utilize onshore, nearshore, and offshore outsourcing services that can help accelerate their digital transformation and deepen customer relationships across any and all channels.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): Discover how a BPO partner can handle tasks such as payroll, HR, accounting, and contact center roles, and the many ways to outsource your operations, including offshore outsourcing.
- Travel Offshore, Beat NPS Goals: In this case study, learn how a laser focus on training helped an airline support premium loyalty members offshore without compromising its high level of care.