What is Offshore Outsourcing?
Offshore Outsourcing is when an organization recruits a third party supplier to conduct operations from an outside country. Offshore outsourcing companies provide service from low-cost regions around the globe to reduce costs and tap into seasoned CX experts.
Additional Offshore Outsourcing Resources
- Offshoring, Onshoring, Nearshoring: So Many Shores, So Little Time: The growing remote work culture has business leaders looking for the best talent not only in their home country but across continents. That is where an offshore outsourcing company can help. In this blog post, we explore the pros and cons of offshore outsourcing, such as how it can help companies lower operational costs, save money, and providing additional time zone coverage.
- Land Ho! The Ins and Outs of Nearshoring Explained: Offshoring operations to other countries has long been considered a solution to high costs and an opportunity to free up internal resources. But before moving business processes to a distant location, companies may want to consider a closer option: nearshoring. While offshoring continues to be a cost-effective way for many companies to increase output, certain circumstances could make nearshore outsourcing the better option. In this blog post explore those reasons and learn how to reap the benefits of nearshoring.
- Outsourcing: Which Shore is right for you: There are many ways to outsource your customer operations and business activities. The hard part is deciding which contact center solution – offshore outsourcing, nearshore outsourcing, onshore outsourcing, at-home, or a combination of them all – is right for your products or services. In this Strategy Guide, learn the pros and cons of each outsourcing business model, and discover how each can help your business optimize front office and back office operations and provide amazing customer experiences.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Deliver exceptional customer experiences and improve KPIs with our award-winning contact center and call center outsourcing solutions. Outsourcing customer care, technical support, and information technology is a cost effective way for brands to improve CX, accelerate digital transformation, and build operational efficiencies. Some of the most common reasons brands choose to outsource customer operations include to reduce costs, gain access to CX tools and technologies, free up internal resources to focus on core business needs, and improve customer experiences with the help of customer management experts.
- 3 ways to balance wages and costs in the contact center: How can firms that operate on razor-thin margins balance wages and costs? One strategy is to utilize an offshore outsourcing company to optimize your geographic footprint by placing jobs in the most cost-efficient locations around the world, based on skill or language required. In this article, learn how offshore outsourcing solutions can provide untapped opportunities to incorporate global support, lower labor costs, and achieve cost savings.
- Nearshore Outsourcing: Explore the pros and cons to nearshore outsourcing, an alternative to onshore outsourcing and offshore outsourcing.
- Improve customer service and accelerate your brands digital transformation: When you hear the terms "business process outsourcing" or "BPO" what's the first thing that comes to mind? Maybe operational efficiency? Or cost-savings? However, the business world is changing, and with it, the old ways of business operations just don’t work anymore. As a result of this shift, the way that brands view their relationships with customer care outsourcing partners is also changing. Gone are the days when it was sufficient to just answer an incoming customer call, as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible. Now, in order to keep customers loyal, innovative companies are looking to utilize onshore, nearshore, and offshore outsourcing services that can help accelerate their digital transformation and deepen customer relationships across any and all channels.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): Discover how a BPO partner can handle tasks such as payroll, HR, accounting, and contact center roles, and the many ways to outsource your operations and customer support, including offshore outsourcing.
- Case Study: Travel Offshore, Beat NPS Goals: In this offshore outsourcing example, learn how a laser focus on training helped an airline support premium loyalty members offshore without compromising its high level of care. This included exceeding business goals, such as exceeding NPS goal by 20%. The client also saved 60% in employee costs by switching to an offshore model for support services.