What is Offshore Outsourcing?
Offshore Outsourcing is when an organization recruits a third party supplier to conduct operations from an outside country.
Additional Offshore Outsourcing Resources
- Outsourcing: Which Shore is right for you: There are many ways to outsource your customer operations and business activities. The hard part is deciding which contact center solution – offshore outsourcing, onshore outsourcing, at-home, or a combination of them all – is right for your products or services. In this Strategy Guide, take a close look at all the options, and learn how each can benefit your business and your customers for the years to come.
- Offshoring, Onshoring, Nearshoring: So Many Shores, So Little Time: The growing remote work culture has business leaders looking for the best talent not only in their home country but across continents. The rise of the open talent economy, remote work, and globalization has leveled the playing field: now you must decide which outsourcing option (and which offshoring company) is right for you.
- Land Ho! The Ins and Outs of Nearshoring Explained:Offshoring operations to other countries has long been considered a solution to high costs and an opportunity to free up internal resources. But before moving business processes to a distant location, companies may want to consider a closer option: nearshoring. While offshoring continues to be a cost-effective way for many companies to increase output, certain circumstances and needs could make nearshoring the better option. In this blog post explore those reasons and learn how to reap the benefits of nearshoring.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Deliver exceptional customer experiences and improve KPIs with our award-winning contact center and call center outsourcing solutions. Outsourcing customer care, technical support, and information technology is a cost effective way for brands to improve CX, accelerate digital transformation, and build operational efficiencies. Some of the most common reasons brands choose to outsource customer operations include to reduce costs, gain access to CX tools and technologies, free up internal resources to focus on core business needs, and improve customer experiences with the help of customer management experts.
- Travel Offshore, Beat NPS Goals: In this case study, learn how a laser focus on training helped an airline support premium loyalty members offshore without compromising its high level of care.