What is Nearshore Outsourcing?
Nearshore Outsourcing is when an organization recruits employees from a neighboring country to complete services.
Some advantages of nearshore outsourcing can include cost savings, cultural alignment, geographical proximity, and a similar time zone. For example, sometimes costs become too prohibitive to keep operations in your home country, but nearshore locations can provide ideal long term outsourcing destinations.
While there is sometimes the perception that outsourcing nearshore doesn't provide the same level of customer service or ability to scale as an onshore outsourced team, these concerns can be eliminated with high quality training and optimized cx technology.
Likewise, when thinking about exploring offshore vs nearshore services, nearshoring is a great way to dip your toe in the offshore waters. For example, working with outsourcing partners who have operations in nearby countries can help your company save money while also helping you determine operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. This can help you gauge success and whether further expansion (whether via nearshore or offshore outsourcing) is a good fit for your brand.
Additional Nearshore Outsourcing Resources
- 6 Reasons to consider nearshore outsourcing now: There are many nearshore outsourcing benefits. A growing list of countries offer highly skilled labor at a lower cost than onshore options, while providing similar culture and time zones to avoid cultural barriers and operational inefficiency. If you’re looking to deliver seamless CX, overcome the challenges of a tight labor market, and cut costs along the way, a nearshoring partner can help.
- Offshoring, Onshoring, Nearshoring: So Many Shores, So Little Time: The growing remote work culture has business leaders looking for the best talent pool not only in their home country but across continents and in other parts of the world. Now you must decide which outsourcing options, and which onshore, offshore and nearshore outsourcing companies, are the best fit for your company. In this blog we look at the pros and cons of numerous outsourcing approaches, including providing an overview of the benefits of nearshore outsourcing. Nearshoring combines the best of both worlds, linking together cultural similarities with the hiring country while maintaining the cost efficiencies that aren’t found at home. One of the main nearshore outsourcing advantages is that the cost of business is lower but you are retaining the sense of familiarity that helps deliver empathy and connections to everyday conversations.
- 5 things retailers should consider when it comes to nearshoring: How can retail businesses cut costs without sacrificing the seamless experiences customers expect? Nearshoring could be the answer, especially in today’s tight labor market. Nearshore services can bring many benefits to companies when done well, such as providing efficient communication and specialized skill sets. However, there are also some pitfalls retailers should recognize as they consider nearshore outsourcing companies. In this blog post, we look at five things to think about as you assess whether nearshoring is right for your business.
- Outsourcing: Which Shore is right for you: There are many ways to outsource your customer operations and business activities. The hard part is deciding which contact center solution is right for your products or services. In this Strategy Guide, take a close look at all the options, including nearshore companies, and learn how each approach can benefit your business, such as providing improved labor costs and access to highly skilled associates in the delivery centers.
- Nearshore Outsourcing Solutions: Optimize your outsourcing strategy and business performance with cost-effective alternatives to in-house and onshore support. For both synchronous and asynchronous interactions, near shore solutions deliver great value to you and your customers.
- Offshore Outsourcing: Explore the pros and cons of offshore outsourcing, as an alternative to onshore outsourcing.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Deliver exceptional customer experiences and improve KPIs with our award-winning contact center and call center outsourcing solutions. Outsourcing customer care, technical support, and information technology is a cost effective way for brands to improve CX, accelerate digital transformation, and build operational efficiencies. Some of the most common reasons brands choose to outsource customer operations include to reduce costs, gain access to CX tools and technologies, free up internal resources to focus on core business needs, and improve customer experiences with the help of customer management experts. Our outsourcing solutions can help.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): Discover how a BPO partner can help provide additional support and ability to scale that can not be achieved with just your in house team. Learn how outsourcing can help your company handle tasks such as payroll, HR, accounting, and contact center roles.
- CX Outsourcing: Whether via onshore, offshore, or nearshore outsourcing services, we equip clients with the facilities, people, processes, and modern omnichannel technologies that build value across every interaction on all channels. For almost four decades, we've been helping our clients manage their front office and back office systems with a combination of human and automated solutions. Whether you need help operating business as usual, managing a seasonal surge, our maintaining business continuity, we combine the latest technology with proven approaches to keep things running to help you provide customer support.
- TTEC recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management in the Americas PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022:TTEC was named a Leader in Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management (CXM) in the Americas PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 for its overall market impact and ability to successfully delivery services. Learn more by downloading the full report.