What is Nearshore Outsourcing?
Nearshore Outsourcing is when an organization recruits employees from a neighboring country to complete services.
Some of the advantages of nearshore outsourcing can include cost savings, cultural alignment, geographical proximity, and a similar time zone. For example, sometimes costs become too prohibitive to keep operations in your home country, but nearby countries can provide ideal long term outsourcing destinations.
While there is sometimes the perception that outsourcing nearshore doesn't provide the same level of customer service or ability to scale as onshore, these concerns can be eliminated with high quality training and optimized cx technology. Likewise, nearshoring is a great way to dip your toe in the offshore waters. Move some operations to a nearshore facility or talent pool. This provides the best of both worlds, without having to completely commit to an offshore operation. Monitor operational efficiency and customer satisfaction to gauge success.
Additional Nearshore Outsourcing Resources
- Outsourcing: Which Shore is right for you: There are many ways to outsource your customer operations and business activities. The hard part is deciding which contact center solution – offshore outsourcing, onshore outsourcing, at-home, or a combination of them all – is right for your products or services. In this Strategy Guide, take a close look at all the options, and learn how each can benefit your business and your customers for the years to come.
- Land Ho! The Ins and Outs of Nearshoring Explained: While exploring offshore and nearshore outsourcing companies, take the time to first learn the pros and cons of nearshore outsourcing and nearshore CX. While offshoring continues to be a cost-effective way for many companies to increase output, certain circumstances and needs could make nearshoring the better option. In this blog post explore those reasons and learn how to reap the benefits of nearshore CX.
- Offshoring, Onshoring, Nearshoring: So Many Shores, So Little Time: The growing remote work culture has business leaders looking for the best talent not only in their home country but across continents. Now you must decide which outsourcing option (and which offshoring company) is right for you. In this blog we look at the pros and cons of numerous outsourcing approaches, including providing an overview of the benefits of nearshore outsourcing. Nearshoring outsourcing combines the best of both worlds, linking together cultural similarities with the hiring country while maintaining the cost efficiencies that aren’t found at home. Simply put, the cost of business is lower but you are retaining the sense of familiarity that helps deliver empathy and connections to everyday conversations.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Deliver exceptional customer experiences and improve KPIs with our award-winning contact center and call center outsourcing solutions. Outsourcing customer care, technical support, and information technology is a cost effective way for brands to improve CX, accelerate digital transformation, and build operational efficiencies. Some of the most common reasons brands choose to outsource customer operations include to reduce costs, gain access to CX tools and technologies, free up internal resources to focus on core business needs, and improve customer experiences with the help of customer management experts.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): Discover how a BPO partner can handle tasks such as payroll, HR, accounting, and contact center roles, and the many ways to outsource your operations, including nearshore outsourcing.
- CX Outsourcing: Onshore, offshore, nearshore, or at home with virtual software, we equip clients with the facilities, people, processes, and modern omnichannel technologies that build value across every interaction on all channels. For almost four decades, we've been helping our clients manage their front office and back office systems with a combination of human and automated solutions. Whether you need help operating business as usual, managing a seasonal surge, our maintaining business continuity, we combine the latest technology with proven approaches to keep things running to help you provide customer support.