Business process outsourcing
Deepen customer relationships and boost the bottom line with BPO across all channels
When you hear the term 'business process outsourcing,' what's the first thing that comes to mind? Maybe operational efficiency? Or cost-savings?
In the old days, companies used to turn to business process outsourcing vendors for help managing their incoming customer calls. Something that was, at that time, often viewed as 'less important' to the long-term success of a business. Additionally, the decision to outsource customer service was commonly made to help off-set high, in-house support costs. The combination of these factors meant that companies would look for business process outsourcing vendors that could provide two things – a high level of support at the lowest possible cost.
Request a Consultation
Request a Consultation:
The business world is changing, and with it, the old ways of doing things just don’t work anymore.
We’ve seen a shift in the ways that customers connect with brands. They are reaching out across multiple channels, sometimes all at once. And no matter how they contact a company, they want – no, demand – a personalized, engaging experience. If they don’t get it, they won’t hesitate to leave for a competitor that can. A competitor that is likely just a click away.
As a result of this shift, the ways that brands view their relationships with customer care BPO vendors is also changing. Gone are the days when it was sufficient to just answer an incoming customer call, as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible. Now, in order to keep customers loyal and spending, innovative companies are looking to partner with business process outsourcing vendors that can help them deepen customer relationships – and consequently boost their bottom lines – across any and all channels. These companies are also realizing that forging strong relationships with vendors that can enable these types of interactions is paramount.
Which Shore is Right for You?
To learn more about the benefits of partnering with a call center outsourcing vendor, and all the different models available to your brand, download our eBook “Outsourcing: Which Shore is Right for You?” Inside, you’ll discover:
- The financial and customer benefits of call center outsourcing
- Offshore, onshore, nearshore, at-home, or a combination of them all, discover what form of contact center outsourcing is best for your business
- All the pros and cons of the different call center solutions
- Real-world examples of each of the outsourcing approaches in action
We are TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, our 50K+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers