Cloud Contact Centers Trends Report
Cloud Contact Center Solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation
Cloud contact centers provide many benefits, such as increased flexibility, cost savings, and the ability to support customers from virtually anywhere. As companies move from on-premise technology to cloud contact center software, there are new opportunities to identify CX innovation and leverage best practices to enable value-based transformation. In this trends report, we explore four ways brands are taking advantage of cloud contact centers to spur business growth.
Cloud contact center solutions provide the tools neededto bring personalized customer care to every interaction
- Flexibility: Cloud based contact centers can scale up or down depending on customer traffic, eliminating long deployment times typical of on-premise contact centers.
- Shorter ramp times: The ability to easily implement digital solutions, , such as workforce optimization tools, means shorter ramp times and faster scaling.
- Cost savings: With cloud contact centers, users only pay for the services that are used. Cloud contact centers also have lower overhead and maintenance costs than on-premise systems.
- More resources: Cloud contact centers provide access to software applications and tools that may be too costly or complex to integrate otherwise.
- Free up internal IT: A third-party provider can manage contact center applications and infrastructure, allowing a brand’s IT team to focus on more strategic projects.
- More hiring options: The ability to train, on-board, and deploy employees from any location gives companies a much wider recruitment pool across countries and time zones.
Our highly scalable cloud contact center solutions are designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a single view of the customer. This allows you to provide a seamless customer experience within and across channels, including voice, email, chat, messaging, SMS, co-browse, and social. Our cloud contact center solutions are also scalable based on your needs, with a modular structure that enables incremental channels and capabilities quickly and cost effectively. Also, our cloud solutions offer real time knowledge management to provide more relevant and consistent answers, intelligent automation of front- and back-office processes to streamline operations, and customer interaction analytics tools to offer insights for continuous improvement.
Beyond the best technology and operational processes, our contact center solutions are also powered by the best customer care associates. We’re very selective in building our team with a 1-to-10 applicant to hire ratio. Once we’ve found the right fit, we onboard, train, and celebrate our employees. Our employee engagement score is one of the highest in the services industry and our best source of new talent is through employee referrals. With better associates and better tools, our cloud contact centers produce better results, increased ROI, and easier innovation. Our Fortune 500 clients get best-in-class operations with engaged and empowered employees to help power their digital transformation to our cloud contact center solutions.
Deploying technology towards
achieving measurable outcomes
Drawing on our 20+ years of contact center software expertise, we blend reliable platformservices with industry leading hardware and software applications to deliver best-in-class customer experience solutions at any scale. Here are some additional cloud contact center resources to help in your organization's digital and business transformation.
- Best practices in cloud contact center security: Businesses with large technology infrastructure and data centers have found great advantages in moving previously premise-based systems to the cloud. Cloud contact centers can deliver better and more cost-efficient customer service. At the same time, it is critical that data in the cloud is secure. In this article, learn best practices in cloud contact center security.
- Digital Transformation Workbook for Contact Centers: Achieving a value-based digital transformation in the contact center starts with a tactical cloud migration plan – one that’s rooted in an unbreakable alignment of business goals, IT strategy and customer needs. Our Center for Customer Excellence designed a 7-point digital planning workbook to help facilitate richer, more productive CX transformation discussions between IT and business leaders.
- Is a Cloud Contact Center Partner Right for You?: Migrating to the cloud is about more than technology; it is about proactive business transformation. In addition to the technical and structural requirements, companies must define the business drivers and desired outcomes. In this article, learn five key questions to ask, to ensure a successful cloud contact center migration.
- Make Your CX Efforts Sing with Channel Orchestration: A focus on omnichannel routing and CRM integration can align the best communication channels to the right customer engagements. Routing calls based on skills and deflecting calls to self-service channels when possible can improve KPIs and customer satisfaction. In this strategy guide, learn 4 keys to successfully integrating traditional and digital channels for CX and operational excellence.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company's TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 48,500 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized
for the work that we do
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year and Best Pan-European Contact Centre of the Year silver award at the 2019 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards
- Best Nearshore Team from the Global Sourcing Association (GSA)
- 2018 Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- 2018 Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers