Cloud Contact Center Trends Report
Top cloud contact center solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation
Cloud contact centers provide many benefits, such as increased flexibility, cost savings, and the ability to support customers from virtually anywhere. As companies move from on-premise to cloud contact center software, there are new opportunities to identify CX innovation and leverage cloud contact center best practices to enable value-based transformation. In this trends report, we explore four ways brands are taking advantage of cloud contact centers to spur business growth.
Cloud contact center solutions provide the tools neededto bring personalized customer care to every interaction
- Flexibility: Cloud based contact centers can scale up or down depending on customer traffic, eliminating long deployment times typical of on-premise contact centers.
- Shorter ramp times: The ability to easily implement cloud based cx solutions, such as workforce optimization tools, means shorter ramp times and faster scaling.
- Cost savings: With cloud contact centers, users only pay for the services that are used. Cloud based call center software also provides lower overhead and maintenance costs than on-premise systems.
- More resources: Cloud contact centers provide access to software applications and tools that may be too costly or complex to integrate otherwise.
- Free up internal IT: With cloud based cx solutions, a third-party provider can manage call center applications and infrastructure, allowing a brand’s IT team to focus on more strategic projects.
- More hiring options: The ability to train, on-board, and deploy employees from any location gives companies a much wider recruitment pool across countries and time zones.
Our highly scalable cloud contact center solutions are designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a single view of the customer. This allows you to provide a seamless customer experience within and across channels, including voice, email, chat, messaging, SMS, co-browse, and social. Our cloud contact center solutions are also scalable based on your needs, with a modular structure that enables incremental channels and capabilities quickly and cost effectively. Also, our cloud solutions offer real time knowledge management to provide more relevant and consistent answers, intelligent automation of front- and back-office processes to streamline operations, and customer interaction analytics tools to offer insights for continuous improvement.
Beyond the best technology and operational processes, our contact center solutions are also powered by the best customer care associates. We’re very selective in building our team with a 1-to-10 applicant to hire ratio. Once we’ve found the right fit, we onboard, train, and celebrate our employees. Our employee engagement score is one of the highest in the services industry and our best source of new talent is through employee referrals. With better associates and better tools, our cloud contact centers produce better results, increased ROI, and easier innovation. Our Fortune 500 clients get best-in-class operations with engaged and empowered employees to help power their digital transformation to our cloud contact center solutions.
Cloud contact center technology to deliver
best-in-class CX solutions at any scale
Drawing on our 20+ years of contact center software expertise, we are a cloud contact center provider that blendsindustry leading hardware and software applications to deliver cloud-based contact center solutions and customer experience at any scale. Here are some top trends across a range of digital transformation and omnichannel CX topics. Cloud contact center trends for 2021 and beyond include a focus on strong cloud security and work from home workforce management, implementation of automation and customer self-service, creating customer-centric digital customer experience journeys, and an emphasis on omnichannel orchestration to make your CX efforts sing.
- Cloud Contact Center Best Practices: Security: Businesses with large technology infrastructure and data centers have found great advantages in moving previously premise-based systems to cloud platforms. Cloud-based call center software can deliver better and more cost-efficient customer service. At the same time, it is critical that data in the cloud is secure. In this article, learn best practices in cloud contact center security.
- Digital Transformation Workbook for Contact Centers: Achieving a value-based digital transformation starts with a tactical cloud migration plan – one that’s rooted in an unbreakable alignment of business goals, IT strategy and customer needs. Our Center for Customer Excellence designed a 7-point digital planning workbook to help facilitate richer, more productive CX transformation discussions between IT and business leaders.
- Make Your CX Efforts Sing with Channel Orchestration: By focusing on omnichannel routing, interactive voice response (IVR), and CRM integration you can direct call volume to the best communication channel. Intelligent routing of calls can also improve customer experiences, average handle time, and call center agent performance. In this strategy guide, learn four keys to successfully integrating traditional and digital channels for CX and operational excellence.
- Is a Cloud Contact Center Partner Right for You?: A cloud migration plan requires more than technology and call center software; it is about proactive business transformation. In addition to the technical and structural requirements, business drivers and desired outcomes must be defined. In this article, learn five key questions to ask cloud contact center companies, to ensure they help your brand achieve a successful cloud-based contact center migration.
- Contact Center Automation Trends: Contact center automation is accelerating, so it is essential for companies to implement best practices. Technological advances in robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) are literally changing the face of customer care. In this article we look at the top contact center trends improving customer support and the most important technology trends influencing customer experiences.
- Five Steps to Customer-Centric Digital Transformation: Achieve customer-centric digital transformation by applying customer journey strategy, data analytics, and real-time technology on top of existing systems. This approach creates greater customer engagement and improves customer loyalty. In this Strategy Guide, learn five key steps to enable end-to-end digital transformation improve business communications, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce cost.
Accelerate your digital transformation
with these cloud contact center trends
A successful digital transformation requires companies to focus on omnichannel communication. Whether viaphone calls, social media, chat, or other channels, when customers contact your company a 360 degree view of the customer journey is essential for call center agents to be able to provide relevant, personalized, and real-time support. When you implement cloud-based call center best practices you can improve the customer experience, along with many center metrics such as agent productivity and average handle time. In the video below, learn how to achieve the cloud contact center platform of tomorrow, today.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services companyfocused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 50,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized
for the work that we do
- Leader in The Forrester Wave – Global Omnichannel Customer Service Outsourcers (Q1 2020)
- Leader & Star Performer in the Everest Customer Experience Management (CXM) – Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year and Best Pan-European Contact Centre of the Year silver award at the 2019 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards
- TTEC Named a Top 25 Employer Partner for Remote Work in 2020 by Virtual Vocations
- RealPlay™, AI-powered training technology, named "Disruptive Technology of Year" by Customer Contact Week as part of its 2020 CCW Excellence Awards.
- Best Nearshore Team from the Global Sourcing Association (GSA)
- 2018 Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report