What is Interactive Voice Response (IVR)?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated phone system that allows incoming callers to access information via prompts without having to speak to an agent or easily route themselves to a specific department.
It seems like every customer is always in a rush these days, and they need access to information "in-the moment." When they have to wait, both the customer and the call center lose out on missed opportunities to connect.
At TTEC, we understand how to empower our clients' customers by making it easy for them to navigate through a smart scripted IVR system. We make it possible for brands to serve customers 24/7/365.
Our contact center technology solutions give customers the ability to handle routine transactions (pay bills, track shipping, make reservations, etc.) on the phone without agent-intervention. So, they can get answers faster, and you can keep costs down.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Ten IVR Best Practices to Improve Customer Experiences: Customer's dislike having to enter a seemingly endless series of prompts, wondering if they’ll ever be able to have an issue resolved. It’s hardly surprising that the majority of customers are dissatisfied with their IVR experiences.
- What’s the Fix for Today’s IVR?: Years ago, the ATM was put into cities that served as test beds for ATM machines. Bank customers liked the self-service capabilities, and banks across the nation started installing ATM machines.
- Improve IVR customer service by modernizing Your IVR: An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides the appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, email and other contact methods.
- Omnichannel Solutions: Drive business results with our omnichannel solutions that help brands orchestrate a seamless customer experience within and across every touchpoint.
- Contact Center Software: To create personalized, customer-centric experiences, the right technology and infrastructure is essential. Our contact center software and Humanify® Technology Platforms deliver enterprise-class solutions for omnichannel interactions.