What is Customer Lifecycle Management?
Customer Lifecycle Management, or CLM, evaluates several customer-related metrics over time to measure the performance of an organization. The intent of CLM is to source all the static and dynamic data, marketing processes, and value-added services under several departments. This creates a joined decision supporting platform through repeated phases of customer acquisition, retention, cross and upselling, and lapsed customer win-back.
If done right, Customer Lifecycle Management helps ensure that customers and clients receive high-quality, personalized service at all times.
At TTEC, we manage customer lifecycle stages through the identification of key events that drive customer success. We deliver targeted communications when a new contact enters your marketing database, whether through online or offline sales conversion.
We also collaborate with clients to design the optimal engagement strategy with the right campaigns and advanced analytics to measure and drive targeted prospects, build trusted relationships, and ultimately, achieve sales goals.
Additional TTEC Resources
- The Art and Science of Customer Experience Management: Profitable business performance is not a one-time activity. It is an ongoing evolution that requires rich, cross-channel customer intelligence.
- Customer Connections Drive Profitability: Global Crossing’s CTIO Anthony Christie discusses how his company connects every aspect of the business back to customer experience.
- Investing in Total Customer Relationships Accrues Customer Loyalty: Total Relationship Loyalty puts into action the idea that customers should be rewarded for their entire relationship with a bank.
- A Framework for Influencing Customer Experience: Customers today interact with businesses in many different ways, leading to numerous touch points and tremendous opportunities to improve their customer experience.
- Three Ways to Build Customer Love Through Employee Customer Advocates: Thanks to greater transparency and communications techniques, companies are continually finding new ways to engage with customers and develop stronger relationships.