What is Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)?
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is a software deployment model that enables companies to only purchase the technology they need and is commonly operated by a vendor to reduce IT, integration, and support costs.
CCaaS is most commonly deployed as a cloud-based CX solution in contact centers, but in some instances, an on-premise CCasS software solution is more ideal.
It's difficult for call centers to quickly deploy new features, functions, and channels without the help of an advanced CCaaS.
TTEC provides a flexible, fully scalable CCaaS via a monthly subscription to deliver lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and enable quick deployment of new features, functions and channels rather than the traditional "rip-and-replace" method of changing premise-based software.
We are also one of Cisco's first technology partners in North America to achieve the Cisco Cloud Provider Certification, which means when we say we know CCaaS well, we mean it.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Masterminding the Contact Center of the future: In this video, see how re-imagining your service organization, from the customers' points of view, can help you deploy the contact center of the future... in the present.
- Transforming Omnichannel Vision into Reality: In our omnichannel strategy guide, gain insight into the top challenges, and best remedies, for implementing an omnichannel contact center solution.
- Cloud Contact Center Software solutions: Learn more about how we deliver best-in-class customer experiences at scale with our.
- Humanify Enterprise: Our fully integrated CX contact center software, powered by Cisco®.
- Humanify Connect: Our advanced all-in-one cloud customer experience platform, designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a single view of the customer.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other Countries.