What is Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)?
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is a software deployment model that enables companies to only purchase the technology they need and is commonly operated by a vendor to reduce IT, integration, and support costs. CCaaS solutions are most commonly deployed as a cloud-based CX solution in contact centers, but in some instances, an on-premise CCaaS software solution is more ideal.
It's difficult for call centers to quickly deploy new features, functions, and channels without the help of an advanced Contact Center as a Service.
TTEC provides a flexible, fully scalable CCaaS offering via a monthly subscription to deliver lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and enable quick deployment of new features, functions and channels rather than the traditional "rip-and-replace" method of changing premise-based software.
We are also one of Cisco's first technology partners in North America to achieve the Cisco Cloud Provider Certification, so when we say we know Contact Center as a Service well, we mean it.
Additional Contact Center as a Service Resources
- Contact Center of the Future: Digital Transformation Best Practices: In this short video, see how re-imagining your customer service organization, from the customers' points of view, can help you deploy the cloud based customer contact center of the future... in the present.
- Transforming Omnichannel Vision into Reality: Phone calls, chat, messaging, social media, email. In our omnichannel strategy guide, learn how to help your contact center agents optimize them all. Gain insight into the top challenges, and best remedies, for overcoming contact center infrastructure challenges in order to implement an optimized omnichannel contact center solution.
- Cloud Contact Center Software solutions: Learn more about how we deliver best-in-class customer experiences at scale with our call center software and CCaaS solutions.
- Contact Center Automation Tools and Trends: The most important contact center automation best practice is to balance core service goals and KPIs with automation to continually improve customer experiences and operational efficiency. In this article we take a look at other best practices, tools, and trends shaping automation in call centers and contact centers.
- Ten Contact Center IVR Best Practices to Improve CX: Interactive voice response (IVR) systems are one communication channel that customers encounter very frequently when making voice calls (and often become frustrated by). However, by understanding what IVRs can do well (and what consumers like them to do), we are able to determine effective IVR design strategy and are able to create more intelligent skills based routing systems.
- The Ultimate CX and Digital Transformation Workbook for Contact Centers: Achieving a value-based digital transformation for inbound and outbound contact centers starts with a tactical cloud migration plan. We've designed a 7-point digital planning workbook to help facilitate more productive CX transformation discussions between IT and business leaders, so you can design and build more efficient, modern contact centers.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services: Our fully integrated call center and contact center services can help you improve CX, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce costs.
- Humanify Connect: Our advanced all-in-one cloud customer engagement platform, designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a real time, single view of the customer.
- Omnichannel Orchestration: Provide exceptional customer support and technical support across all omnichannel customer interactions. Inbound calls, outbound calls, chat, messaging, and customer self service, our omnichannel solutions help call center agents provide seamless customer experiences within and across multiple channels.