What is Virtual Call Center Software?
Virtual call center software is any cloud-based contact center platform that allows organizations to run their contact center operations in any time zone, from anywhere in the world. There is no requirement for a brick and mortar location. It allows call center employees to work remotely and provide exceptional customer support, phone support, and technical support. Virtual call center software provides flexibility for businesses, allowing them to scale virtual call center agents up or down rapidly while lowering cost per customer interactions.
TTEC leverages best-of-breed virtual call center software to deliver transformational omnichannel contact center cloud solutions to our client’s customer and employee experiences. Virtual call center software opens up opportunities for CX innovation and gives organizations the agility to adapt to changing business conditions. Virtual call center software allows TTEC to leverage CX voice and digital best practices to deliver transformational business outcomes for our clients.
Additional Virtual Call Center Software Resources
- Humanify®@Home Platform: Our platform powers over 40k+ remote associates across the globe in 100% secure at-home environments. A large-scale software deployment can happen in hours, and in-person associate experiences are realistically replicated with virtual collaboration and productivity enhancing tools. Our customer service representatives provide exceptional customer experiences when customers call or contact via other channels, in real time.
- Cloud Contact Center Trends Report: Explore 4 ways today’s brands leverage virtual call center software and cloud contact center platforms to spur business growth.
- How Virtual Contact Center Support Beat Bricks and Mortar Results: Find lessons, insights, and tips for ensuring call center employees have what they need to increase customer satisfaction and the bottom line – wherever they are.
- The Ultimate CX and Digital Transformation Workbook for Contact Centers: Achieving a value-based digital transformation in the contact center starts with a tactical cloud migration plan rooted in an unbreakable alignment of business goals IT strategy, and customer needs.
- Cloud Contact Center of the Future: Keep up with growing customer expectations by deploying virtual call center software to power the remote call center of the future, today.
- Contact Center Automation - Tools and Trends: The implementation of contact center automation is accelerating, so it is essential for companies to implement best practices, or risk falling behind the competition. Technological advances in routing systems, robotic process automation (RPA), AI, and machine learning (ML) are literally changing the face of customer care.