What is Intelligent Routing?
Intelligent Routing (or Skills-based Routing), is a technology contact centers use to gather customer inquiries through voice, digital, or social channels, and then applies rules to route it to the agent best fit to resolve the issue.
Intelligent Routing increases customer satisfaction by reducing the amount of times a customer is transferred or on hold, and decreases the average handle time (AHT).
TTEC's Intelligent Routing technology is capable of personalizing unique call center parameters to ensure every inquiry gets to the right person at the right time -- every time.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Ten IVR Best Practices to Improve Customer Experiences: Customer's dislike having to enter a seemingly endless series of prompts, wondering if they’ll ever be able to have an issue resolved. It’s hardly surprising that the majority of customers are dissatisfied with their IVR experiences.
- Improve IVR customer service by modernizing Your IVR: An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides the appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, email and other contact methods.
- The Contact Center of the Future: Digital transformation best practices to achieve the contact center of the future, today.
- Omnichannel Solutions: Drive business results with our omnichannel solutions that help brands orchestrate a seamless customer experience within and across every touchpoint.
- Contact Center Software: To create personalized, customer-centric experiences, the right technology and infrastructure is essential. Our contact center software and Humanify® Technology Platforms deliver enterprise-class solutions for omnichannel interactions.
- The Building Blocks of a Dynamic Contact Center: Intelligent call routing is about dynamically correlating customer calls to specific associates with tailored skills. Ultimately what we look to do is best match the associate with the person who is calling.