What is an Inbound Call Center?
An Inbound Call Center (or Inbound Contact Center) handle incoming calls from customers and businesses who need customer support or technical support concerning the products and services an organization provides. Inbound customer contact center associates answer the phone to connect with customers and provide support services focused on call resolution and improving customer satisfaction.
Both large and small businesses can benefit by using call center outsourcing solutions to help manage call volumes for both inbound and outbound calls.
Unlike other inbound call center companies, TTEC strives to ensure a frictionless customer experience in all inbound channels (i.e. phone calls, chat, messaging, email, social media, etc.). Our intelligent routing capabilities and advanced phone systems link customers to the right customer service agent to address the issue the first time, preserving the customer relationship at all costs.
For situations in which customers call an inbound call center service for support but could benefit from another product and/or additional products, TTEC can offer sales support agents who can easily up-sell or cross-sell and complete the sale.
Additional Inbound Call Center Resources
- CCW market study on the state of contact center technology, featuring TTEC Contact center technology is evolving and improving. But there are still challenges to overcome, along with opportunities to seize. Get this market study for exclusive research and insights about the state of the technology landscape and how contact centers can use innovative tools and strategies to take customer and agent experiences to new heights.
- Inbound contact center vs. outbound contact center: The right CX destination: Contact centers need to accelerate digital transformation to stay efficient. Whether inbound centers to receive calls or outbound centers for sales lead generation and/or cold calls, the right mix of empathy and innovation are essential to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conversational Messaging: CX Benefits and Best Practices: Forward-thinking business leaders understand that exceptional CX is about continuously seeking ways to optimize your call center software, technology, real time data, and operations. In this blog post, we explore the similarities and differences between conversational messaging, chatbots, and live chat, and why all three customer interaction channels are important inbound contact center solutions to optimize your overall omnichannel contact center strategy.
- Why and How to Outsource Your Contact Center Operations: Learn the pros and cons of the different types of inbound call center solutions available to today’s brands.
- Contact Center Outsourcing Services to improve CX and reduce costs: Create amazing customer experiences with our inbound call center outsourcing services and customer contact center solutions.
- Inside Sales Outsourcing: 11 Ways to Grow Your Business: In this strategy guide, learn how outbound call center services and outsourcing inside sales can increase lead generation and potential customer volume, enhance your sales funnel, and grow lifetime value of existing customers.
- 4 Questions to Decide if Contact Center Outsourcing is Right for You: If done right, inbound contact center outsourcing is an opportunity to gain specialized knowledge and resources, as well as quick access to a flexible workforce of highly trained inbound call center agents. In this blog post we explore 4 questions to help you determine if inbound call center services are right for your business or organization.