Sales Outsourcing Strategy Guide
Inside Sales Outsourcing:
11 Ways to Grow
Sales outsourcing trends and best practices to
help keep your business agile and innovative
The ability to up your sales game relies not on the individual, but the group's ability to recognize and act on change together. This capability to solve urgent needs as a cohesive unit is why partnering with sales outsourcing companies has grown as an effective way to work smarter, not harder. In this strategy guide, learn how outsourcing inside sales can grow your business and increase customer lifetime value.
Inside sales outsourcing companies can provide core competencies,specialized knowledge, and industry and technical sales resources
The need for scalability, speed, and focus are essential skills that will carry over from the pandemic. Outsourcing sales is a proven way for companies to quickly and effectively drive revenue during this period of recovery. An outsourced inside sales team can help your company reach its long term sales goals by leveraging highly skilled sales reps, enhancing hiring and training to scale quickly, and optimizing sales programs with advanced sales analytics.
Read this strategy guide to learn:
- The financial value of working with an inside sales outsourcing company
- 11 ways an outsourced sales firm can help you work smarter, not harder
- How to reap the benefits of utilizing outsourced sales professionals
- Four case study examples of inside sales outsourcing delivering results
The benefits of outsourcing inside sales
Identify ideal customer
profiles and total
goals and KPIs to
Use fit and intent
data for predictive
Focus on the ROI
to determine strategies
with the best results
Outsourced inside sales
can help your company
achieve its goals
We’re a sales partner that helps companiesfind, acquire, and engage customers at the right time with the right offers.
- Inside sales as a service: Our inside sales outsourcing sales reps utilize the most advanced marketing, sales, and automation technologies to help you gain customers, improve customer loyalty, and increase customer lifetime value.
- Manage B2B and B2C campaigns: Measure and drive targeted prospects, build trusted relationships and achieve sales goals with campaign strategy, optimization, and advanced analytics.
- New customer acquisition: Use smart analytics and gainful insights to qualify leads and win net-new customers faster and cheaper.
- Search to sales: Sync online and offline journeys to increase lead generation and ensure every conversation is timed perfectly.
- Cross-sell & upsell: Increase the lifetime value and incremental revenue of customers by tailoring offers to complement and enhance their satisfaction.
- Onboarding & Welcome: Deliver targeted communications during the onboarding process when a new contact enters your marketing database, whether through online or offline sales conversion.
- Loyalty optimization and churn reduction: Leverage a proactive, data-driven process to help build loyalty and expand your share of wallet.
- Innovation and incubation: Test new sales and marketing strategies, enter a greenfield market, or introduce a new product or service.
- Advanced sales analytics: Unlock key metrics to reduce customer churn, calculate customer lifetime value, and accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Outsourced sales for startups: Our customized business models for startups and hypergrowth companies provide brands with a people-first approach, deployed in a flexible, agile model.
Our award-winning approach to sales and
marketing delivers business results
We are a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design,implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. TTEC Digital delivers outcome-based, human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions. TTEC Engage operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. These two offerings combined deliver flexible and extensible customer experience solutions at scale. Founded in 1982, with nearly 50K employees and offices on six continents across the globe, the company and its employees are proud to live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.