What is a Hosted Call Center?
A Hosted Call Center is a modern customer experience solution where contact center software is installed or hosted by an off-site service provider's system.
Many of today's contact center leaders are migrating to Hosted Call Centers as a strategic way to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maintenance costs.
TTEC believes in a world where delivering superior customer experience is always possible. That's why we deploy contact center solutions on premises, hosted, and in the cloud -- and we provide managed services to remove technical hurdles contact centers frequently face when trying to optimize communication infrastructures.
Additional Hosted Call Center Resources
- Contact Center of the Future: Digital Transformation Best Practices: In this video and article, see how re-imagining your service organization and data centers, from the customers' points of view, can help you turn your outbound call center and inbound call center operations into an omnichannel contact center of the future... today.
- Cloud Contact Center Software solutions: Learn more about how we deliver best-in-class customer experiences at scale with our contact center software solutions.
- Humanify Connect: Our advanced all-in-one cloud customer experience platform, designed for real time omnichannel customer service interactions by supporting a user friendly, single view of the customer.
- Four Ways the Cloud is Transforming the Customer Experience: Many organizations have been won over by cloud computing's promise of cost-efficient, on-demand data resources. At the same time, the market is still growing, with organizational leaders finding innovative ways to drive improved business results through the cloud.
- Cloud Contact Center Solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation: Cloud contact centers provide many benefits, such as increased flexibility, cost savings, and the ability to support customers from virtually anywhere. As companies move from on-premise to cloud contact center software, there are new opportunities to identify CX innovation and leverage cloud contact center best practices to enable value-based transformation. In this trends report, we explore four ways brands are taking advantage of cloud contact centers to spur business growth.
- How Virtual Contact Center Support Beat Brick-and-Mortar Results: Besides the actual move to virtual contact centers, consistent quality and service levels are critical to keep your remote call center platform operations running smoothly. In this special report, you’ll find lessons, insights, and tips for ensuring employees have what they need to increase customer satisfaction and the bottom line—wherever they are.
- 5 Questions to Find the Right Cloud Contact Center Partner: There are a lot of factors to consider when migrating to a hosted call center solution, starting with finding the right partner to help you implement, deploy, and manage your virtual call center. But which partner will help you get the job done efficiently and effectively? Take a look at our cheat sheet to learn what to expect when migrating to a cloud contact center, the benefits of selecting an end-to-end cloud ecosystem solutions partner or a “single-stack” provider, key advantages of migrating to a cloud contact center, and best practices for making a smooth transition to the cloud.
- Digital Transformation Today, Competitive Differentiation for Tomorrow: Five digital transformation best practices that improve customer relationships with your brand, and maximize cost savings for your CX operations in the future.