What is a Hosted Call Center?
A Hosted Call Center is a modern customer experience solution where contact center software is installed or hosted by an off-site service provider's system.
Many of today's contact center leaders are migrating to Hosted Call Centers as a strategic way to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
TTEC believes in a world where delivering superior customer experience is always possible. That's why we deploy contact center solutions on premises, hosted, and in the cloud -- and we provide managed services to remove technical hurdles contact centers frequently face when trying to optimize communication infrastructures.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Contact Center of the Future: Digital Transformation Best Practices: In this video and article, see how re-imagining your service organization, from the customers' points of view, can help you deploy the contact center of the future... in the present.
- Cloud Contact Center Software solutions: Learn more about how we deliver best-in-class customer experiences at scale with our contact center software solutions.
- Humanify Connect: Our advanced all-in-one cloud customer experience platform, designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a single view of the customer.
- Three Reasons to Embrace the Cloud: Widely embraced today for its ability to enable data sharing across departments and streamline work processes, cloud computing is becoming more than a way to reduce costs; it’s becoming a means to the long-time challenge of connecting the organization and all its data points.
- Four Ways the Cloud is Transforming the Customer Experience: Many organizations have been won over by cloud computing's promise of cost-efficient, on-demand data resources. At the same time, the market is still growing, with organizational leaders finding innovative ways to drive improved business results through the cloud.