What is Employee Engagement?
Employee Engagement is the amount of passion, commitment, and effort employees put into furthering their career.
Employees are an organization's best assets, and when they're highly engaged, their work ethic, motivations, and goals all flourish. Engaged employees bring their best selves to work every day, and they look forward to helping solve customer problems quickly and effectively -- and they do it all with a smile on their face.
At TTEC, we believe that employee engagement is an indicator of whether employees feel valued, heard, understood and motivated to work each day. And at the end of the day, cared for employees will care more for your customers.
All our contact center services, tools, and solutions are routed in improving employee engagement, knowing that wherever there are happy employees, happy customers soon follow.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Employee Engagement = Customer Satisfaction: Our client had just given out a customer survey that had customers rate their satisfaction with their account executive. The survey revealed their CSAT scores were in decline – they brought us in to find a solution.
- 8 Ways for CEOs to Rethink Employee Engagement: When employees have confidence in their leaders, they are more likely to be engaged in their work and committed to the organization.
- Employee Engagement Best Practices for Hypergrowth and Beyond: When leaders describe their vision for disrupting an industry, it often hinges on what that looks like for customers. It's about surprising and delighting them while making the experience faster and more convenient.
- Employee Engagement Relies on This Simple Equation: We live in an age where ‘trust’ can be strengthened or eliminated very quickly.
- Employee Engagement Podcast: Join Steve Ellis, Vice President for TTEC Learning & Performance as he explores the topic of Employee Engagement.