What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the combination of practices, strategies, and technologies used by an organization to better manage and analyze customer interactions and data through the customer lifecycle.
When Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems aren't properly integrated into a company's contact center, productivity, efficiency and happy customers decrease.
TTEC develops completely integratable contact center and CRM solutions designed to eliminate pain points that lead to disjointed customer experiences.
The goal of any CRM tool is to systematically improve customer service relationships, retention, and driving stakes growth.
Additional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Resources
- Investing in Total Customer Relationships Accrues Customer Loyalty: Total Relationship Loyalty puts into action the idea that customers should be rewarded for their entire relationship with a bank.
- Microsoft Looks to the Cloud to Build Customer Relationships: The latest version of Microsoft Office includes an extra innovation—a service-based model with segmentation and churn strategies to back it up.
- Open Enrollment Essentials: How to Build Lasting Relationships with Members: As consumers shop for health plans, information transparency will be critical for winning new customers as well as retaining members. People want to have a clear understanding of what is and isn’t included in their coverage.
- A Smarter Approach Leads to Happier Customers: Logitech was looking to understand what was happening in each of their different regions. With our analysis they were able to find immediate self-help improvements and in the end achieve a better Net Promoter Score.
- Masterminding the Contact Center of the future: In this video, see how re-imagining your service organization, from the customers' points of view, can help you deploy the contact center of the future... in the present.