What is Customer Experience Management (CEM)?
Customer Experience Management (CEM or CXM) is a strategy hyper-focused on designing brand experiences to meet or exceed customer expectations to ultimately improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
If you don't have a Customer Experience Management strategy in place, it's difficult to ensure the entire experience a customer has with your brand is positive (or negative). You must focus on your customers' needs so you can adapt quickly when their needs change.
TTEC's contact center software solutions help organizations manage CX better by providing a single, all-encompassing view of its customers -- helping them truly know and understand each customer's unique journey. Armed with this knowledge, we believe our clients can build meaningful, lifelong customers relationships that bring about proactive brand advocates.
Additional TTEC Resources
- The Art and Science of Customer Experience Management: Profitable business performance is not a one-time activity. It is an ongoing evolution that requires rich, cross-channel customer intelligence.
- Innovating in Customer Experience Management from Northern Ireland: Customer experience management clients need to innovate their front-line support because consumers are less willing to tolerate middling voice or digital interactions from enterprises from which they do business.
- Three “IT” Questions for Managing the Multiscreen Customer Experience: More and more consumers bounce from screen to screen throughout their days, engaging with brands across numerous platforms. Faced with this challenge, marketers struggle to identify these device-hopping consumers across channels and deliver targeted messaging accordingly.
- Masterminding the Contact Center of the future: In this video, see how re-imagining your service organization, from the customers' points of view, can help you deploy the contact center of the future... in the present.
- Inconsistent Customer Experience Leads to Lost Calls, Lost Sales: Our client recently acquired more branches and were looking for a way to create a consistent customer experience branches both old and new. We helped by creating virtual contact center locations.