CX SPECIAL REPORT
CCW market study on CX trends and challenges, featuring TTEC
Why try to guess how customers feel about their interactions with brands, when you can just ask them directly? That’s what CCW Digital has done, and the insights are available in its new Market Study.
The data is sobering – customers don’t feel many brands’ use of digital channels is up to par – but also provides a clear roadmap of what companies can do to improve. The study also offers guidance on timely topics like the rise of AI, supply chain challenges, and whether to take a stance on social issues.
Understand the urgency of customer centricity
Demonstrating the stakes of the customer experience has never been challenging. For the past many years, companies have been able to point to statistics confirming that many customers will consider competitors after just one or two bad experiences. In this report you’ll learn:
- How customers really feel about today’s experiences
- How many customers actually think self-service is effective
- How today’s associates are letting customers down
- Common pain points in the customer journey
- How to navigate CX challenges