So how can you stay customer-focused amid growing cost pressures? Staying ahead of the curve is key, and TTEC’s here to help. We’ve compiled customer experience best practices and trends to stand out from your competition.
Check out our latest customer experience trends for 2023 and top CX predictions for the future
- CX Trends for 2023: 10 predictions shaping the evolution of customer and employee experience. The future of CX is increasingly digital, including cutting-edge tech like augmented reality, for brands that want elevate CX strategy and CX innovation and take customer journeys to the next level.
- What to expect in CX in 2023. In this LinkedIn Live event, TTEC CX experts Larry Mead and Philip Say discuss what trends are dominating the CX industry, and what secrets are out there waiting to be unlocked.
- Top 3 trends for elevating CX with automation in 2023. The power of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation is undeniable – if you know how to use it. It’s time to rethink your approach to automation.
- B2B sales trends for 2023: 4 ways to jump-start growth and revenue. To thrive in the changing B2B landscape, your sales team needs to understand customer behavior, make the most of customer data, and have the right tools to provide an increasingly digital experience.
Put our customer experience trends and predictions to work in your specific industry
- Banking customers favor self-serve and conversational messaging when CX is on the money. As banking customers want to be more in control of their interactions, brands that aren’t up to speed with messaging and other technology will lose out to those that are.
- High-tech CX trends for 2023: Empower your customers and employees through automation. Automation is the name of game for tech brands this year, for enabling seamless customer interactions and empowering associates to better serve your customers.
- Digital-first a top CX trend for healthcare. As healthcare consumers increasingly want to feel like your brand truly knows them, having the right digital tools will play a critical role in enabling personalized experiences.
- Retail CX trends for 2023: Messaging and self-service should be top priorities. Shoppers want the ability to help themselves, which means retailers must embrace messaging and self-service options.
- Travel CX trends for 2023. The right tools will be key as travel and hospitality brands strive to meet growing demand and deliver seamless experiences in the face of staffing challenges.
Additional customer experience resources
- CCW Digital market study: Future of the contact center, featuring TTEC. Make the most of your contact center in 2023 by eliminating pain points, improving associate retention, and operating more efficiently.
- 5 ways to adapt now for what’s next in 2023. To succeed this year, brands need to adapt, which means being flexible and willing to constantly evolve.