What is a Touchpoint?
Every time a customer interacts with a business, it's considered a Touchpoint.
Journey mapping is a key starting point to developing your customer engagement strategy and improving overall customer satisfaction because it clearly outlines all customer touchpoints. Armed with this information, brands can better position themselves to improve customer experiences (CX) across the board.
At TTEC, we have tools, services, and solutions to help our clients create customer journey maps, and execute on findings to improve (CX) at every touchpoint and channel opportunity.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Customer Journey Maps as a Customer Experience Tool: Discover five key steps to help you understand the current state of customer experience and create an ideal future state
- Don’t Stop at Journey Maps: Technology exists to efficiently move toward the Holy Grail of customer relationships: one-to-one interactions.
- Customer Journey Maps: Which Framework is Right for You?: If you are thinking about creating a customer journey map at all, you have probably come to the realization that fielding disconnected customer tactics focused predominantly on acquisition are not going to work especially well in the long term.
- The 3 Customer Journey Layers that create the most impactful CX Maps: Customer journey maps come in a variety of flavors, depending on the business problems you are solving for. Some high-level examples simply seek to define customer lifecycle and outline campaigns to drive people to complete specific activities.
- The Buying Journey DNA: In the age of the customer, consumers have more information and choices than ever before. What they don’t have is more time.