What is Omnichannel Customer Experience?
An Omnichannel Customer Experience connects individual customer touchpoints over multiple channels to allow seamless transitions from one device to another.
To stay ahead of the curve, today's brands must have a clear understanding of their customer channel and interaction preferences across video, voice, SMS (text), email, social, or any combination. Call centers that work hard to achieve an Omnichannel Customer Experience are edging past competitors quickly.
TTEC thinks a true Omnichannel Customer Experience (CX) doesn't only make channels available to customers, it also shifts, combines, and crosses over touchpoints and interactions seamlessly. Further, it's about having ways to transfer context across channels to provide one continuous customer conversation.
Our contact center Omnichannel CX solutions blend omnichannel with customer journey orchestraion to help ensure contact centers can deliver a true customer-centric omnichannel experience -- everywhere and everytime.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Omnichannel Solutions: Drive business results with our omnichannel solutions that help brands orchestrate a seamless customer experience within and across every touchpoint.
- Optimize Omnichannel Contact Center Solutions with Data Mapping: Even companies with multichannel and omnichannel contact center operations rarely connect customer data and follow the customer path across communication channels. In this article learn how to tap into the customer insight that exists beyond the walls of the contact center to optimize the customer experience.
- Transform Omnichannel Vision into Reality: In this strategy guide discover trends that are influencing the state and direction of omnichannel implementations.
- Make Your CX Efforts Sing with Channel Orchestration : In this strategy guide, learn 4 keys to successfully integrating traditional and digital channels for CX and operational excellence
- Measuring the Omnichannel Customer Experience: Many companies struggle to connect the dots between customer experience measurements such as customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score with business performance outcomes such as changes in revenue and profits, changes in customer lifetime value, and incremental revenue gains achieved via word-of-mouth marketing.
- The Mystery of the Missing Omnichannel Experience: Half a decade ago businesses across industries promised a golden age of omnichannel experiences that offered connected shopping experiences and easy-to-reach customer service on the go or at home.
- Connecting the Dots on the Omnichannel Customer Journey: Everybody’s talking about “omnichannel” these days. As a result, many are wondering – is it just the latest buzzword, or is it truly worthy of all the attention it’s receiving?