What is Digital Transformation?
Digital Transformation (DX) is the process of moving an organization's outdated products, processes, and strategies to meet today's progressive, technology-savvy expectations.
Digital transformation is the business response to digital disruption in the world today. Many contact center leaders understand the importance of DX, but very few are going through it successfully.
Digital Transformation is at the heart of everything we do at TTEC. It's our mission to help call centers welcome and effectively integrate digital technology throughout the organization to drive operational efficiencies, remain relevant in a noisy marketplace, and deliver winning customer experiences.
Additional Digital Transformation Resources
- What’s the State of Digital Transformation?: Top executives are getting more involved in both the customer and employee sides of digital transformation.
- Research Shows Digital Transformation Maturity Across the Enterprise: A recent report, “The State of Digital Transformation,” echoes what business leaders of every stripe are realizing: digital is pervasive.
- Drivers: A Story of Transformational Change: A fictional story shares the realities of customer-centric culture change.
- Transforming Offers From Average to Innovative: Our client serves millions of subscribers around the globe and was looking to simplify its upsell and cross-sell offers. Using a new approach, we were able to help our client increase incremental revenue by 28%.
- Mind Versus Tech in a New Digital Era: Columbia Business School’s David Rogers redefines digital transformation success.