What is a CX Tech Ecosystem?
A CX Tech Ecosystem is made up of the many technologies needed to integrate, orchestrate, automate, and operate customer interactions across the end-to-end customer lifecycle to enable amazing experiences at scale.
Additional CX Technology Resources
- Technology Ecosystem: Omnichannel, CRM, Automation, AI, we have them all. From strategy to design to installation and ongoing support, our curated set of best-of-breed technologies will simplify your life and improve your customers' experiences.
- Optimize Omnichannel Contact Center Solutions with Data Mapping: Even companies with multichannel and omnichannel contact center operations rarely connect customer data and follow the customer path across communication channels. In this article learn how to tap into the customer insight that exists beyond the walls of the contact center to optimize the customer experience.
- Make Your CX Efforts Sing with Channel Orchestration : In this strategy guide, learn 4 keys to successfully integrating traditional and digital channels for CX and operational excellence
- Omnichannel vs. multichannel contact center support: In this blog post we’ll look at both multichannel call centers and omnichannel contact center approaches, examine the key differences, and explain how to leverage the best aspects of each to optimize results.
- Contact Center Automation: Tools and Trends for the Decade Ahead: Technological advances in robotic process automation (RPA), AI, and machine learning (ML) are literally changing the face of customer service. In this article, we explain the most important approach to successful contact center automation, outline some of the main ways companies are automating customer experiences, and discuss the benefits of an optimized balance between humans and AI in your CX automation approach.
- How to elevate your customer's journey in 5 simple steps: When done well, using customer journey maps can optimize customer relationship management, improve CX, and increase brand loyalty. Likewise, having real time customer feedback can help you find friction points in the overall journey, in order to implement improved processes, such as additional CX technology.