What is Customer Attrition?
Customer attrition, customer turn, turnover, or defection - is the result of clients and customers terminating their relationship with a brand.
No business wants to experience Customer Attrition, but it may not be obvious which customers are likely to leave.
Have no fear. TTEC utilizes predictive modeling to identify customers that have a high probability of churn, as well as insights on attrition reasons through voice of the customer data.
Armed with this data, companies can reach out to high-risk customers and bring former customers back through personalized win-back campaigns and outreach.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Customer Acquisition as a Service: Our customer acquisition services help you find customers and personalize experiences across all channels in order to drive revenue and increase loyalty and lifetime value.
- Customer Loyalty and Retention Strategies: Keep customers happy and hit key business goals by investing in existing customer relationships.
- A High-Scoring Training Solution: Our client had just tried a rigorous new training exam that produced more failure than success. With our help they were able to help produce a 162 percent increase in passing rates.
- A Hands-on Approach to Global Customer Care: Customer care keeps up with product innovations to serve customers better.
- Take an Evergreen Approach to Loyalty Growth: Companies must shift their focus from customer acquisition to customer engagement to preserve retention and maintain satisfaction.
- Destination: Customer Experience Excellence: A travel site elevates the quality of customer interactions by focusing on associate training and operations.
- Millions of Reasons to Stay Connected with Customers: Our client had just partnered with a new marketing organization and was deploying a new database and deployment solution, but it was a year away. We were able to help speed up the process.