Our Krakow, Poland location is an award-winning contact centre and home to a diverse multi-lingual workforce.
Poland is an industrious country with a growing and diverse economy. It offers an educated, entrepreneurial-minded workforce and is an excellent regional hub for international companies. TTEC opened its Krakow location in 2020. The Krakow team immediately provided world-class support for clients, winning numerous contact center service awards – including Best Multilingual Customer Service in 2022. The location also provides sales support and data services. Our office is conveniently located to major highways connecting the city and region. Krakow features a wonderful blend of old and new, with historical landmarks dating back centuries yet with all modern amenities and cultural and entertainment centers.
Ready to launch your career with TTEC?
We’re so proud of our teams in Poland and Ireland – finalists in the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA) for the following 5 awards:
- Most Effective Learning and Development Program
- Best Employee Experience (Small)
- Best Customer Centric Culture
- Best Multilingual Customer Service
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year
The European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards evening will be taking place on Tuesday 21 November 2023.
At a Glance
- Total Seats: 350+
- Training Facilities: 3
- Entry- and mid-level roles are easy to fill with younger talent excited by the prospect of moving to a new company
- TTEC Poland was awarded the prestigious Gold for Best Multilingual Customer Service at the 2022 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA’s)
ul. Opolska 110
Whether you like working with clients, customers, or in a business support role, we have a position you’ll rock.