Our Brazil location supports customer care, tech support, back-office and data services.
Brazil is a country of vibrant people and a vital economy in South America. With a large, multicultural population, Brazil provides many BPO opportunities. TTEC opened its location in Sao Paulo in 1999. Our footprint and capabilities continue to grow, and our office continues to deliver excellence for our clients, consistently winning industry awards. Our location on Avenida Paulista sits at the border of Bela Vista, the city’s commercial heart, and Paraiso, abundant with cultural attractions. Brazil’s largest city, Sao Paulo offers a well-educated population, and our office supports customer care, tech support, back-office and data services.
Ready to launch your career with TTEC?
At a Glance
- TTEC opened its first location in Sao Paulo in 1999.
- Our TTEC Brazil location supports English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Our TTEC Brazil location supports customer care, tech support, back-office and data service.
- Sao Paulo is Brazil’s largest city, with a population of over 12 million.
- Brazil provides a sizable number of fresh graduates every year, providing a sizable talent pool for IT and BPO services.
Avenida Paulista No. 2.064,
Floors 17 - 20
São Paulo, São Paulo
Whether you like working with clients, customers, or in a business support role, we have a position you’ll rock.