Automation Trends Report
Top Customer ServiceAI and Automation Trends for 2021
Technological advances in business process automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and virtual assistants for both customer and employee interactions are changing the face of customer service. As the nature of work changes, explore the customer service automation trends that are accelerating digital transformation to improve customer care, agent productivity, and contact center operations.
2021 automation trends: transform customer and
employee experiences with AI-powered optimization
With the digitization of contact center operations, the status quo is being upended. Technological advances in robotic process automation (RPA), AI, and machine learning (ML) for both customer and employee interactions are literally changing the face of customer care.
Download the trends report to:
- Learn how automation is being used in the contact center environment
- Examine why it’s important to utilize automated systems to combine the best that human agents and technology offers
- Discover new ways to apply real time customer support automation technology for CX and EX optimization
Transform the learning experience
with intelligent automation
Training new staff, upskilling teams in new products or supporting seasonal ramps can cost organizations hundreds of thousands per year in resource costs, and still deliver a subpar customer experience. Our proprietary award-winning RealPlay™ Learning Solution leverages the latest AI, voice recognition, machine learning technology, responsive game development, and data visualization to simulate the same real-world customer scenarios associates experience before they take live calls and live chats from real customers. RealPlay was also named "Disruptive Technology of Year" by Customer Contact Week as part of its 2020 CCW Excellence Awards.
Our award-winning approach to customer experience anddigital transformation delivers business results
We are a leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design,implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our 50,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are customer experience and
digital transformation experts
We've been delivering incredible customer experiences for 38 years by unifying our core capabilitiesof technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact center landscape. Here are more customer service AI trends and best practices to help your company in its CX and digital transformation.
- Contact Center Automation Tools and Trends: We explain the most important approach to successful contact center automation, outline the various types of contact center automation tools being implemented in contact centers, and discuss the benefits of an optimized balance between customer service agents and AI in your CX automation approach.
- Customer Experience Trends for 2021: Businesses have an opportunity—and a challenge—to adapt to an increasingly digitized world and ensure that they maintain customer loyalty. In this trends report, we explore the continued shift to a digital workforce and remote working from home, and ways to navigate the new customer and employee landscape.
- Five Steps to Customer-Centric Digital Transformation: Moving from a channel-centric to customer-centric business model can feel like a mammoth undertaking. Don't worry! In this strategy guide, we'll explain the five key steps to enable end-to-end digital transformation that improves customer satisfaction, reduces cost, and increases revenue.
- Conquer Complexity and Costs in the Contact Center: Automation is a natural fit in the contact center and across the customer experience. Many customer interactions are high-volume and repeatable, which can be done in channels like chat, messaging, IVR and others that lend themselves to be easily automated. In this report, we explore robotic process automation trends and how to realize the potential 186% ROI benefit from an automation strategy for resolving customer questions.
- Contact Center Digital Transformation Best Practices: Customer support is not the same as it once was. To keep up with customer expectations, it’s important for brands to utilize emerging technologies to turn their outdated call centers into customer-centric contact centers that include a full view of the customer journey.
- Voice of the Customer Strategy and Best Practices: Gain valuable insights about your products and services by implementing these five best practices for customer feedback. Also learn about common customer data myths that hinder voice of the customer program implementation.
- Five Ways Cloud Unlocks Contact Center Potential: Moving to the cloud is only half the battle. The real advantage is understanding how to deliver next-gen customer and employee experiences made possible through cloud technology. Discover five ways implementing cloud technology can help increase value and decrease costs for your contact center.
- Contact Center Trends 2021: Organizations need to renew their focus on gaining efficiency and cost-savings momentum while also improving customer and employee experiences. Traditional contact center labor models won’t be enough. Instead, double-down on the innovations like remote workforces, intelligent automation, and cloud technology. In this article, we look at seven contact center trends and key strategies for 2021 to build resilient, future-proof contact center operations.