TTEC Has Agreed to Acquire Avtex, a CX Technology Leader, Expanding Its Position as the Global Go-To-Partner for Next-Generation End-to-End Digital Customer Experience Solutions
Acquisition, once completed, will add significant scale and scope with industry-leading CX technology solutions to enable digital transformation for large enterprise and mid-market clients
A proven leader in digital CX transformation, Avtex will enhance TTEC's proprietary CX technology portfolio and extensive global partnerships. Avtex will add breadth and depth to TTEC's end-to-end CXaaS platform with a value proposition that includes:
Transformational, differentiated scale: Adds over 1,000 clients across
North Americaand 500+ experienced CX engineers, data scientists, and solution architects who design, deploy and support complex, integrated digital solutions.
Expanded technology partnerships with industry leaders: Recipient of multiple Genesys Partner of the Year Awards, including 2020 Global Partner of the Year, and placed five consecutive years in Microsoft's "
Inner Circle" for its industry-leading cloud, data analytics, and AI solutions.
- Meaningful expansion of offerings across industries: Expanded footprint with banking, financial services, insurance, credit unions, public sector, healthcare, and e-commerce clients, among others.
- Significant CX innovation through differentiated intellectual property: Differentiated IP for API integrations, AI/ML and RPA, data analytics, workforce management, cybersecurity, fraud and customized solutions to address industry-specific challenges.
- More than doubles TTEC's coverage of the CX technology addressable market: Combines TTEC's enterprise focus with Avtex's mid-market strengths increasing TTEC's CX addressable market from 25% to more than 50% coverage.
- Industry-leading management team and growth engine: Led by a dedicated executive team comprised of industry veterans with extensive experience in technology-enabled CX strategies. Strong sales performance is driven by a high-powered, award-winning, go-to-market organization.
- Accretive: High growth, robust financial profile, and synergies from the combined organizations.
"This acquisition will be transformational for TTEC and will expand our position as the global go-to-partner for holistic, cloud-based customer experience solutions. It will put all of the major Tier 1 CX technologies under one roof and accelerate digital innovation with industry-leading IP, including API integrations, AI/ML and RPA, data analytics, and vertical-specific solutions for fraud, cybersecurity, and automation. The result will create a single source for seamless CX orchestration across every interaction channel that will increase speed-to-market and customer-centric differentiation for our clients," commented
The acquisition is subject to customary regulatory completion clearance by the US antitrust agencies.
Avtex is a full-service Customer Experience (CX) company focused on helping organizations build meaningful connections with their customers, members, and constituents. Avtex offers a wide range of solutions to support CX transformation planning and orchestration of experiences for clients. Avtex has offices across the
George Demouabout joining TTEC and why it will change the game for digital customer experiences
TTEC Digitalcan transform customer experiences
- Download your Effortless Experiences Toolkit
- Check out TTEC's prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in Forrester's Omnichannel Wave
Tweet This: TTEC announces its intent to acquire @Avtex – soon adding Genesys and Microsoft to the Humanify CX ecosystem! #cloudcontactcenter #virtualcontactcenter #acquisition
9197 South Peoria Street
Englewood, CO 80112