Harnessing the Power of the Technology-Enabled Marketer
Learn How the Latest Technologies are Enabling Marketers to Improve Customer Engagement and Grow Revenue
To remain competitive, marketers need to combat technology with technology. The latest advances in marketing technologies – including cross-device identification, advanced analytics and machine learning – can play key roles in helping marketers deliver the tailored customer experiences that differentiate their brands. Research proves that companies deploying these advanced marketing and sales capabilities are growing their revenues at a 30 percent higher rate than other industry rivals.1
- A look at how advances in marketing technology are creating new opportunities for marketers.
- An infographic that shows the trends that are driving social media usage today.
- An exploration of how a change in focus can help companies build stronger customer relationships.
- A review of how marketers are using data to influence personalization.
- Advice on how marketers can leverage deeper insights to drive better customer experiences.
- A story about how a leading company was able to capture the attention of a targeted audience.
The Dialogue eNewsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.