What is Workforce Optimization (WFO)?
Workforce Optimization (WFO) is a strategy organizations use to maximize customer satisfaction with the least operational costs. It's supported by utilizing integrated technology, cross-functional processes, and shared objectives.
Many contact centers invest heavily in software, hardware, infrastructure, and people, now integrate with every intention to optimize their resources, but WFO stalls without the proper integration.
TTEC delivers one of the industry's most unified and mature WFO platforms that provide unprecedented visibility into resource processes and history across multiple functional areas of our clients' organizations. Furthermore, our WFO solution transforms raw data into actionable insights more quickly than ever dreamed possible.
Additional Workforce Optimization (WFO) Resources
- A Better Healthcare Workforce = Better Business: Key to a positive experience is someone on the other end of the line (or screen) who is confident and knowledgeable.
- Optimizing Analytics Creates a Competitive Advantage: How to overcome the four fundamental obstacles to a successful customer analytics program.
- $3 Million in Savings Through Contact Center Optimization: Our client was struggling to maintain their target abandonment rate of less than 5 percent, and hoped to improve that. Our team evaluated their current aspects of business and helped implement our WFM system.
- Break Down the Contact Center Wall: Four reasons consumer banking profits from a flexible contact center model.
- Five Ways to Turbocharge a New Healthcare Contact Center: As market dynamics shift toward consumers shopping for health plans, healthcare insurers will need the expertise and agility to accommodate a torrent of consumer requests for information about plans, as well as the resources to onboard and support new members.