What is a Single Customer View?
A Single Customer View (Propensity Modeling) is an aggregated, consistent, and holistic representation of an organization's customer data. It's viewed in one place, typically on a single page, and is used to analyze past behaviors to better target and personalize future customer interactions.
A Single Customer View provides a deep understanding of contact centers' customer base and enables them to gain meaningful insight into what makes customers frustrated or happy. Brands can then use that information to make continuous improvements and ensure customers remain loyal.
Our call center services and solutions can integrate customer data into a Single Customer View so they can connect with customers on a more personal level and enhance customer experiences (CX) with in every touchpoint.
Additional TTEC Resources
- The Essential Element of Customer Service in Telecommunications: Telecoms are offering a wealth of complex products and services. Now they need a customer support strategy that’s equally advanced: segmentation-based service.
- Customer Insights Power Growth: A logistics company used advanced customer intelligence insights to drive sales from busy customers.
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Drive Marketing Relevance: Using customer data to deliver the right message to the right customer, at the right time, through the right channel is not the future of marketing, it’s today’s reality.
- Personalization Drives Customer Acquisition and Retention for Insurers: Our always on, digital world is transforming consumer expectations and the way they interact with businesses. This new reality means that delivering value to consumers has become more necessary, but also more complicated for insurers.
- Banking on a Positive Customer Experience: The global recession has taken its toll on nearly every industry, and financial services is no exception.