What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is software with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning that handles common, high-volume, repetitive tasks, leading to cost savings and greater efficiency.
Running a successful contact center today is all about reducing waste and improving efficiencies. RPA can help businesses do away with high-volume, repetitive tasks because once programmed, the tasks are completed without human intervention and virtually error-free--giving contact center employees the ability to focus on more complex tasks and problems.
TTEC's RPA solutions help our clients process back office work quicker and with minimal errors specifically: case classification, queries, calculations, and basic maintenance of records and transactions.
Additional Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Resources
- Want to Win the Automation Race? Start with People and Processes: In the age of voice assistance, chatbots, and AI, it’s tempting to be an early adopter and implement the latest automated capabilities. But there’s a price to pay if the implementation is poorly executed.
- Don’t Automate Your Way Into Obscurity: True differentiation comes from relationships and the connection between brands and consumers. Strong relationships are built on trust and respect, and dare I say -- love.
- Emerging AI and Automation Contact Center Trends to Watch in 2021: Realize the potential 186% ROI benefit from an intelligent automation strategy. In this white paper discover research to support the positive economic impact that intelligent RPA creates for enterprises of all sizes.
- Forget the Robot Apocalypse: Let’s Talk About a New Collaborative Workforce: Let’s face it: Warning people that robots are stealing their jobs grabs far more attention than the truth.
- Thoughtful Automation Transforms Customer Care: This white paper looks at how to optimize digitally enabled humans and humanize digital in the contact center with AI.
- Culture Shock: How is corporate culture affected when automation meets the workplace?