What is Omnichannel Support?
When using Omnichannel Support, call centers gain the ability to communicate with customers on the channel they prefer, every time an organization interacts with its customers.
Contact centers that have Omnichannel Support can easily identify customer channel preferences, and then engage with customers exclusively in those channels.
TTEC believes a truly Omnichannel Customer Experience (CX) needs to make channels available to customers, and also move, combine, and cross over interactions easily. Omnichannel Support can also help contact centers transfer context across channels to provide one long-term customer journey.
Our contact center Omnichannel CX solutions combine Omnichannel Support with customer journey orchestration to help ensure contact centers are able to provide truly customer-centric omnichannel experiences -- always.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Synthesizing Knowledge and Technology to Deliver on Customers’ Omnichannel Support Expectations: Managing customer interactions across multiple channels continues to be increasingly complex for contact center services and associates as companies wrestle with a hodgepodge of channel-specific support systems.
- Powering Superior Support: In a real-time information world, customer service needs to keep pace with demand.
- The Call Center Support Team Behind the Gig Economy: Contact centers have a key role to play in helping the gig economy continue to rise. Here are a few key trends in how contact centers are evolving to support the gig economy.
- Omnichannel Fulfillment Is a Milestone—Not an End Goal: Smart retailers know that consumers expect omnichannel experiences. Even smarter retailers understand that the omnichannel goal posts continue to move.
- Five Contact Center Imperatives in a Global, Omnichannel Environment: In this age of globalization where companies are expanding to new markets across the world, business leaders must also consider the convergence toward a global contact center model.