What is Gamification?
Gamification is the process of applying typical game-playing elements (scoring points, receiving awards, and social interactions) to systems and processes that exist outside the confines of the game itself.
Progressive contact centers apply Gamification layers to their websites, online communities, and enterprise applications to improve employee engagement and participation -- and it's working.
TTEC uses Gamification to transform boring, outdated onboarding and training "classrooms" into a more engaging, easy-to-retain knowledge, next-gen learning environment. Our Gamification solutions drive real-world behavior changes by creating opportunities for employees to score points, earn badges, and retain higher social statuses.
Additional Gamification Resources
- How to Take the Game Out of Gamification: Whether or not you realize it, there’s a good chance you’ve participated in a gamification program.
- Gamifying Customer Engagement to Drive Growth: Just as an engaged couple commits to spending the rest of their lives together, engaged customers commit to a company, and vice versa.
- Three Ways to Digitize the Workplace to Boost Employee Engagement: Enable digital tools to improve daily activities, not add more complexity to a workday.
- 'No Ledge' To Stand On: 4 Ways to Balance Knowledge Management without Falling over the Edge!: Knowledge management is experiencing a transition – and it is all about balance.
- An Eye on Healthcare’s Loyalty Future: Gamification and mobile apps can enhance the member experience.