What is Customer Loyalty?
Customer loyalty is a consumer's inclination to repeatedly buy from an organization. This can draw from positive customer experiences and satisfaction, as well as the value of the product and services provided.
Few businesses can succeed without Customer Loyalty. What’s more, new customers tend to cost more to acquire.
TTEC's Retention and Loyalty solutions foster long-lasting relationships and help brands create memorable experiences in the moments that matter to build Customer Loyalty with every interaction.
Our approach is an integrated end-to-end solution that leverages technology and a team of specially-trained sales professionals to help brands drive new revenue and keep existing customers happy. TTEC leverages a proactive, data-driven process to help build loyalty and expand your share of wallet.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Blinded by Customer Loyalty: No matter what your business is, an increase can be made to your average customer retention rate.
- Getting to the Heart of Customer Loyalty: Companies that understand what matters most to their customers, engage with them effectively, and take the steps needed to deliver on customer expectations will nurture loyalty and increase long-term customer lifetime value.
- Put the Customer Back in Customer Loyalty: At first glance, customer loyalty programs are succeeding. Approximately 89 percent of U.S. adults belong to at least one loyalty program, according to Forrester.
- Unlock Customer Loyalty with Emotional Engagement: Healthy emotional connection is based on experiences that make one feel valued as an individual. That’s why building an emotional connection between customers matters more than ever as differentiated products and e-commerce make it easier to switch out a relationship gone sour.
- Aligning Customer Loyalty With Business Strategy: Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D., discuss the five best practices for creating an effective loyalty program.