What is Customer Lifecycle?
Customer lifecycle is the various stages a customer goes through- the beginning, during, and after- in a transcation. It is the complete journey a consumer makes to a final purchase.
Additional TTEC Resources
- The Art and Science of Customer Experience Management: Profitable business performance is not a one-time activity. It is an ongoing evolution that requires rich, cross-channel customer intelligence.
- Customer Connections Drive Profitability: Global Crossing’s CTIO Anthony Christie discusses how his company connects every aspect of the business back to customer experience.
- Investing in Total Customer Relationships Accrues Customer Loyalty: Total Relationship Loyalty puts into action the idea that customers should be rewarded for their entire relationship with a bank.
- A Framework for Influencing Customer Experience: Customers today interact with businesses in many different ways, leading to numerous touch points and tremendous opportunities to improve their customer experience.
- Three Ways to Build Customer Love Through Employee Customer Advocates: Thanks to greater transparency and communications techniques, companies are continually finding new ways to engage with customers and develop stronger relationships.