What is a Customer Journey Map?
A Customer Journey Map is one or more diagrams that describe the stages customers experience when interacting with an organization. This can range from buying products online to using customer service and discussing issues on social media.
A Customer Journey Map breaks down a customer's unique journey into distinct steps that illustrate key moments of truth, delight, and pain with a company's brand.
TTEC's contact center services and solutions help businesses experience what it's like to walk in their customers shoes and give insights into the customer point of view. We encourage our clients to use these unique viewpoint to drive continuous improvement to enhance overall customer experience and build long-term relationships.
Additional Customer Journey Map Resources
- Customer Journey Maps as a Customer Experience Tool: Discover five key steps to help you understand the current state of customer experience and create an ideal future state
- Don’t Stop at Journey Maps: Technology exists to efficiently move toward the Holy Grail of customer relationships: one-to-one interactions.
- Customer Journey Maps: Which Framework is Right for You?: If you are thinking about creating a customer journey map at all, you have probably come to the realization that fielding disconnected customer tactics focused predominantly on acquisition are not going to work especially well in the long term.
- The 3 Customer Journey Layers that create the most impactful CX Maps: Customer journey maps come in a variety of flavors, depending on the business problems you are solving for. Some high-level examples simply seek to define customer lifecycle and outline campaigns to drive people to complete specific activities.
- The Buying Journey DNA: In the age of the customer, consumers have more information and choices than ever before. What they don’t have is more time.