What is a Customer Journey?
A customer Journey is a series of interactions a customer takes with a company as he/she pursues a specific objective.
A Customer Journey tells a CX story and helps companies analyze key customer interactions and touchpoints to enhance CX access points at any given time.
TTEC believes omnichannel and journey orchestration go hand-in-hand. All our contact center technology solutions have one goal in mind -- to help our clients deliver true customer-centric experiences based on real-time insights and data, across all digital touchpoints.
Additional Customer Journey Resources
- Navigating the Future Retail Customer Journey: Retailers are well aware that the modern customer journey isn’t linear. In fact, the path to purchase often winds more than the Yellow Brick Road.
- A Passport to a Better Customer Experience Journey: Most customers do an extensive amount of digital engagement before deciding to make a purchase. With so many omnichannel options and sources of information out there, what ultimately influences your customers behavior to choose to partner with your brand?
- Why Understanding the Customer Journey Matters: While it’s important for decision-makers to be able to follow the customer journey to identify and remove any points of friction encountered and to be able to deliver seamless experiences, it’s critical for marketing, sales, and customer care leaders to grasp why understanding the customer journey matters so much.
- The Plight and Promise of the Omnichannel Journey: These five key approaches will put technology to work, moving organizations’ omnichannel efforts in the right direction.
- The Buying Journey DNA: In the age of the customer, consumers have more information and choices than ever before. What they don’t have is more time.