What is Customer Experience (CX)?
Customer Experience (CX) encompasses all interactions a customer has with a brand and may also refer to a customer's perception of a brand.
Today's businesses must understand and improve CX every time a customer interacts with its brand to thrive in a ever-increasing noisy marketplace.
At TTEC, CX is more than just another buzzword -- we live and breathe it. All our services and contact center solutions revolve around improving CX (and employee experiences) because we know it's a crucial differentiator for our clients.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Scoring with Customer Experience Customization: Today’s customers expect the brands they do business with to go beyond providing great service.
- 2019 Customer Experience Calendar: Some customer experiences are great! Others don't go so well. To celebrate the good - and make light of the bad - we've created a downloadable 2019 calendar.
- Measuring the ROI of Customer Experience: Research details how executives connect the customer experience with business value.
- The Future of Customer Experience: Where do humans fit in an increasingly digital world?
- Destination: Customer Experience Excellence: A travel site elevates the quality of customer interactions by focusing on associate training and operations.