What is Customer Churn?
Customer churn refers to customers or subscribers who have ceased doing business with a company over a certain amount of time.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Proactive Churn Reduction Saves – and Sells: Our client was looking for a way to prevent its most valuable customers from leaving and brought us on to help create a more well-rounded solution. We helped create a new customer-retention program.
- Customer Churn Cut in Half with Retention Strategy: Our client was encountering issues with a sharp increase in customer churn rates and were seeking out our help. We were able to build a churn prediction model that helped drop customer churn greatly.
- Safety Nets: The Best Defense Against Customer Churn: Customer churn plagues the telecommunications industry. By applying three “safety nets,” telecom providers can quickly decrease costs, increase profitability, and retain valuable customers.
- Data insight reduces churn and decreases costs: B2B company identifies key customer pain points and proactively deflects call volumes.
- Merging of the Minds: Don’t Let Customers Suffer During Telecom Consolidation: How can telecoms keep customers’ needs and interests a focal point during a potential merger and acquisition?