What is Cross-selling?
Cross-selling describes when a company suggests and sells complimentary or other products to existing custoemrs during the buying process or expanding the number of the customer is currently purchasing from you. This is an excellent way to increase your revenue with your existing customer base and gaining more share of wallet and maximizing your revenue with clients.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Designing a Winning Onboarding Program: Implementing an onboarding strategy for banking customers presents a unique opportunity to deepen relationships and increase retention
- A Wireless Provider Proves that a Multichannel Mix is the Right Mix: A multichannel sales model lets customers be served the way they want to be served. And, a multichannel approach – using a mix of sales force expansion to reach different sizes of customers, channels, and approaches like up-sell and cross-sell – is integral to the strength of any successful business model.
- Strengthen Service Experiences With Sales Innovation: Provide valuable sales opportunities with the use of AI and other digital tools.
- From Vendor to Lifestyle Provider: The Growth of Partnership Marketing: Partnership marketing allows companies to meet customer needs and preferences in an increasingly converged world.
- Crafting a Customer-Centric Budget Process: Linking budgeting with customer strategies is a must in this era of empowered customers. Doing so provides decision-makers not only with a more holistic view of a company's operations, but also with a better understanding of how the behaviors and needs of segmented customer groups will shape future revenues and profits.