What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Artificial Intelligence (AI), is a specific area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines and software that work and react like humans. AI is showing up in more technology for both consumers and businesses in many different forms.
Contact centers across the world who use AI strategically to enhance agent training, capture key data points, and present real-time recommendations are leading the industry.
TTEC takes AI innovation one step further -- we create contact center AI solutions (bots, virtual assistants, and analytics) that drive better employee experiences and more meaningful customer experiences. We infuse AI technologies and machine learning into the contact center to digitally enable employees and provide a digital-first customer experience.
Additional TTEC Resources
- Artificial Intelligence 101: Separating Hype from Reality: A lot of digital ink has been spilled about artificial intelligence (A.I.)’s potential impact on people and businesses. But let’s face it: much of the discussions about A.I. advancements are based on speculation.
- Meet the Dawn of Ambient Intelligence: Ambient intelligence allows technology to be hidden away, continually listening to customers and anticipating what they need.
- Machine Learning: The Next Generation of Customer Insights: Artificial intelligence comes to everyday business, and analytics will never be the same.
- Demystifying AI to Create Magic Moments: Artificial intelligence is being applied in the B2B world so that business outreach moves from “pitches” to valuable conversations that prospects actually want to have.
- Humanify Connect: Our advanced all-in-one cloud customer experience platform, designed for omnichannel interactions by supporting a single view of the customer.