Our Bulgaria locations were established in 2004 and 2012 and support 24 languages.
Bulgaria is a diverse and industrious country offering many advantages for business. Strategically located, Bulgaria is favored by the BPO industry. A cultural melting pot, most citizens speak multiple languages. Its highly educated population has the most certified IT professionals per capita in Europe and ranks #3 worldwide in certified professionals. TTEC has two sites in Bulgaria: Sofia, the capital, and Plovdiv, a regional center. Our Sofia site is in a large business park and Plovdiv has easy access to transportation. Bulgaria also has Europe’s lowest corporate and income tax rates. We are proud of our dedicated employees and award-winning contact centres.
Ready to launch your career with TTEC?
We’re so proud of our team in Bulgaria – finalist in the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA) for the following award:
- Best Customer Experience Redesign
The European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards evening will be taking place on Tuesday 21 November 2023.
At a Glance
- Plovdiv office opened in 2012 and has 160+ seat capacity, 2 training suites, and 1 meeting rooms.
- Sofia office opened in 2004 and features 500+ seats.
- Bulgaria ranks #1 in Europe in IT certified specialists per capita and #3 worldwide in the number of certified professionals.
- Bulgaria offers excellent opportunity to nearshore to Europe, Asia, and Mediterranean countries.
5 Dunlav Blv. Building B1
Royal City Business Center
4003 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Business Park Sofia
Building 3, Floor 3
Sofia 1766, Bulgaria
Whether you like working with clients, customers, or in a business support role, we have a position you’ll rock.